Evening ladies and gents from Surrey

Hi all

My names Arran, I'm 22 from Surrey

Signed up as I've heard this is the place to be when owning a Z B)

I sold my E36 328i Sport on Saturday and went to view an Azure blue GT spec 350 today, looked great in the photos but sadly when we turned up wasn't all it was cracked up to be and the test drive confirmed this, 2nd crunched a little and the interior creaked also the suspension didnt feel tight like a friend of mines example.

So I'm viewing another two in the next two days, a black GT and another azure blue GT I really hope the next blue one is the car for me, love the colour and spec.

So there we have it look forward to getting to be a part of the club, any info or tips you guys have for me would be greatly appreciated! I've had a look at the buying guide too

Cheers guys

Arran

:welcome: from a fellow Surrarian

Yep, take your time, pick the right one, many out there :thumbs: Have a nose through the Zeds for Sale section on here also, you will have a lot of history and knowledge of the car as people will have posted on here about their Zeds :thumbs:

Wasso's not coming is he :shrug:

There will be at least one example of a very well loved and looked after Azure, tastefully modded and polished to within an inch of it's life.....

And mine will be there too :blush:

There will be at least one example of a very well loved and looked after Azure, tastefully modded and polished to within an inch of it's life.....

:lol:

Im sure dave will be on hand to take you for a spin. Be aware it will be a costly trip as you will come away with a list of mods you will want to add. Be aware. I fell for it too. :teeth:

:shrug:

:lol:

Im sure dave will be on hand to take you for a spin. Be aware it will be a costly trip as you will come away with a list of mods you will want to add. Be aware. I fell for it too. :teeth: