New Bristol Member

Hi everyone, after much deliberation and a good dose of excitement I'm picking up a 350z at the weekend. Can't wait, and would love to get involved with this forum; seems really friendly, and always grateful for some useful advice.

Have never used this type of forum before, and have a couple of questions about minor cosmetic 'tidying up' of the 'new' car so need to work out the etiquette of how to use it.

I could barely be more excited about picking up the 350z and this could be the longest week of my life.

Dave

Welcome to the forum :) So do you have any pics of your new 350z? Any questions you have look at the buyers guide as that will give you a good starting point, there is also the search button. If you cant find what your looking for.. start up a thread and I am sure one of us will be able to help :thumbs:

Wow, you guys are fast! Thanks Jay, yes I've got a pic, but being a bit of a spanner I can't see how you add picture. There's an img button but seems to insert text.

Will try your tips, and post if I can't find what I'm looking for.

Lol no worries mate. Get yourself a photobucket account. This allows you to upload photos on their website for free, then all you have to do is click on the img link and post it directly on here :thumbs:

Welcome aboard Dave, sounds like you can't wait to pick up your Zed :thumbs: There's quite a few of us based in the Bristol / Somerset area so feel free to pop along to a meet if you fancy picking anyone's brains about Zed related stuff. Although in fairness you probably won't find a lot of brains to pick at :lol:

Be nice to see a pic of your new Zed when you get a chance to post one up :thumbs:

Thanks people!

OK apologies if I still haven't got this right, my IT dept block photobucket so tried using my mobile. Attempt number 1...

350z.jpg

Bockaaark; would be good to find out what's going on locally, keep me posted and I'll pick whatever brains are available, I'm guessing any one of them have more 350z knowledge than mine currently contains! I'll probably get a raft of messages now pointing out that in fact I've accidentally bought a Lada Niva with a spectacular bodykit.

Bockaaark; would be good to find out what's going on locally, keep me posted and I'll pick whatever brains are available,

keep an eye on the south west region in the meet section. I would doubt it anyone would remember all the members from your area when something is happening

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the silver baby. :drive1

There's quite a few of us based in the Bristol / Zomerzed area so feel free to pop along to a meet if you fancy picking anyone's brains about Zed related stuff.

Fixed this for you. :p:thumbs:

Thanks everyone! An overwhelming response to my hello! My soon-to-be zed is a 66,000 mile with full Nissan service history, seems very tidy, there's a wheel refurb going on this week to sort the little bit of peeling in the picture.

It has a rather worn bolster on the driver's side, and a previous owner must have been a bit bling as rings have scratched the top of the gear stick, so may look at new gear knob, but I think the leather bolster probably has limited options, I suppose unless there's a write off one on ebay with better seats or something I suppose. Either way I need to sell the motorbike in the meantime to fund all this excess.

Anyway, if I've done it right I think I've registered to have an email update when something goes on the South West ("Zomerzed" hehe) meet forum, so hopefully will keep up to date on that one.

Cheers again!

DS