Project Drayvn - just the beginning

Drayvn

I'm not a fan of the matt black look myself but it looks like a job well done :thumbs:

I am guessing black wheels, blacked out lights and tints are on the agenda.... you should do your headlining black too if you are going for the complete look B)

Then it will look like mine! :thumbdown:

Thanks for all the thumbs up guys, and sorry hadz if i'm stepping on your shoes as you have done this before!

Got a plan and direction i want to take it, there will be more black bits put on it but by the end of the week i will have taken it as far as my budget will allow me. Got a few choices to make on other stuff, but these can be solidified by that time when i can afford them. Probably gonna do bits and pieces now so i don't spend to much.

I will of course be keeping this updated with more pics come this weekend. And hopefully some artsy shots done by a mate who's good with camera.

So far, Taras did...

Stealth Matte Black Wrap - including door sills

Black Rubber Stubby Aerial

Debadged and rebadged with Z Emblems - Sprayed in Satin Black and Lacquered

Door handles Sprayed in Satin Black and Lacquered

Window Tints - Rear and Sides - 35% i believe it was

Jay - I haven't decided on body kits, i don't want something lairy, pretty subtle, but this most likely will be at the very end of the project, to give it that last bit of polish.

Cragus - Would you be able to link me to those headlights, i was thinking of sending them to Dream Customz, i believe, to get various bits and pieces like that done.

You guys can guess the rest of the extra's i put on by the end of the week when i have the pics up :teeth:

• 1 month later...

20120818_194147.jpg

Well this was very much delayed!

Varrstoen's on with 10mm spacers on the fronts

Problems with the wheels fitting the Brembo's, i will be posting up a guide to that later on so any who buys the Varrstoens knows what to go for as i had to pay out 100 quid more to get them to fit.

I am going to put on 10mm spacers on the backs soon but as you can see the rolling of my rear arches didn't go so well so gotta sort that out, and i fancy getting the front's rolled and pulled slightly so i can get them lower a bit more.

Only a 10mm drop on the back and 5mm on the front so not much after all that.

But she is looking amazing, i'll get some better shots for you guys. Dunno what to do next...

I'm thinking of a very expensive manifold back exhaust system...

Im not a fan of the colour im afraid mate, Matte paints are very 5years ago, and IMO belong to the drifty boys!

the rest of the mods are ace, big thumbs up!

That's cool mate, each to their own, always wanted matte black myself! And compared to all the sheds that run around where i live, its a darn sight different :lol:

Varrstoens. ET22 require a spacer, ET12 and ET0 don't I believe. I have ET22 with a 20mm spacer

Both are ET22's the back fits fine, but the front's needed 10mm spacers to clear the brakes, so i really should have gone with ET12's. Tho i will be fitting 10mm spacers on the back soon as it would fit the car better as the fronts are sitting slightly further out than the back's from looking at it.

THIS expensive http://intensepower.com/soarctiex35.html

Yes that really is $8,100 for a full true dual.

Lol not that expensive! My plan is to go for a Motordyne TDX V2 exhaust then get some PPE Long Tube Headers, but have to wait on that one as they haven't made them in RHD models but they have said they will be testing some in Australia early next year i believe and i've put my name down as the first on the list to get one.

That system should be running me around £2000 or something, so a helluva lot cheaper and the increases in BHP are a lot bigger from what i've been reading on the MY350Z forums. Of course i'll be getting Abbey to tune it all as well after.

Have a chat with Haydn (forum name) who's been researching the TDX V2. There's some changes to the Zorst I'm not in favour of. For instance they are by what I recall welding in the cats, no longer possible to swap out. That for me takes the good points away from Motordyne.

THIS expensive http://intensepower.com/soarctiex35.html

Yes that really is $8,100 for a full true dual.

Lol not that expensive! My plan is to go for a Motordyne TDX V2 exhaust then get some PPE Long Tube Headers, but have to wait on that one as they haven't made them in RHD models but they have said they will be testing some in Australia early next year i believe and i've put my name down as the first on the list to get one.

That system should be running me around £2000 or something, so a helluva lot cheaper and the increases in BHP are a lot bigger from what i've been reading on the MY350Z forums. Of course i'll be getting Abbey to tune it all as well after.

Are you sure longtubes are such a good idea? I mean they're great for performance, but you'll need a very friendly MOT centre to get those through emissions, because you're not taking those off once a year, lol. Also it is now actually illegal to drive without cats on a car, and with longtubes on it'll be very obvious you've not got any on, both audibly and visually. Your car and your choice, just making sure you've thought about the red tape :thumbs:

DB