Project Drayvn - just the beginning

Drayvn

This was the confusion myself and Haydn were having. We emailed directly to Motordyne to find out.

It's a shame because I like the idea of the XYZ pipe and changing from straight pipe to cat.

The new TDX has cats built in, so the XYZ will need a straight pipe. Thing is how many cats are going into this V2 version and how flowing are they. Info not yet provided by Motordyne :doh:

Wasso - I didn't know they were welding in the more cats as standard??? I must check up on this as i was hoping to go for resonated at the very least. I might be able to order one with a resonated pipe instead of cats as per DannyBoy's question - read below :)

DannyBoy - Not to worry, as i live in Guernsey... we don't have an MOT :thumbs:

Tez162003 - Yeah unfortunately it was the only way to go to get them to fit, i got some 10mm hubcentric Eibach spacers with extended studs. Should be good from all the reviews about the quality of Eibach from everyone here.

To be honest i wanted the TE37 Tokyo Time Attacks but alas these would set me back around 3 or 4 grand!

Also about the rear arches... well took it too a reputable custom workshop (unfortunately the only one around here) who said he used the Eastwood rolling tool... and that's how it's turned out, so thankfully since i know him, he said he will rectify the problem, except i need to get some wrapping as we will need to take off the original one and clean it up with filler and stuff and re-apply. So a few more months and it'll look proper, and the side effect of that is i can blend it in with the rear bumper better and fit the 10mm spacers on the back too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Drayvn,

I'm across the water in Jersey, you come over for any of the hill climbs or the rally? If you do it be cool to meet up!

Hey, at last a fellow Islander. I haven't unfortunately, but i do a know a few guys over there and come over for the occasionally drink :thumbs:

Next time i'm over i'll give ya a hollah and meet up!

• 1 year later...