Hello from East London...

Hey all,

Picked up my Zed today :yahoo: , straight to a mechanic for new tyres, brakes, and a decent service with the detailing to come at the weekend. I'm based in colourful East London so am currently researching the idea of renting an off-road parking space for it as a bit worried about damage on my double-parked street (and am doubly precious about the local hooded community leaving their mark on it).

It's my first motor in two years since selling my Golf Gti. Apart from Green Pedal and Red Pedal my knowledge of cars is appalling :bangin: so hoping I'll pick up some tips on here (already found some reviews so have Falken tyres going on tomorrow - £100 a piece fitted and getting all four done as per Dan's recommendation).

Found a bit of a diamond used model, will post some pics after the paintwork gets some loving at the weekend. Can see this is going to become an expensive but fun hobby!

Oh well less money to spend on :drunk:

G

Im South Woodford so not far from you at all mate. there seems to be a few of us round this way. maybe arrange some sort of mini meet somewhere??

Sounds good mate! Know anyone good to help with ICE stuff? That Bose system has got to go.....