What's faster? ST or 350z??

Joeycuz

I wouldn't be seen dead in an RS, it's another one of those cars that I'd love to take out for a thraping but couldn't own, Evo's and fast Scoobs are also on that list. I'm not really a car snob but image over legendary performance wins for me here - they're proper porcupine joke cars :snack:

I would however run a Mountune ST as a second car quite happily......

Whilst I'd ignore an ST, I'd love a Kermit Green RS on the driveway :cloud9:

There is something about it ! They look scary coming up behind you also, the arches are huge on it an the front looks evil.

forget any performance figures... my z makes the st and rs look like a pussys car. just my opinion :p

You cannot really compare these two cars. They are totally different. One is a four seater the Zed is a two.

Both are great cars. The ST is great but as may have been said earlier the RS in that performance blue :cloud9:

Call me a chav. I could not care less :lol:

forget any performance figures... my z makes the st and rs look like a pussys car. just my opinion :p

You have (I assume) a Failside-kitted Zed. Your car automatically makes a standard 1.6 Focus look pretty :p;)

You cannot really compare these two cars.

See thread title, no-one is asking for a comparison, its a "which is faster" :thumbs:

Q: which is faster, a peregrine falcon or a snail?

A: You cannot compare the two .......... doesnt really work does it?? ;)

Standard ST would be slower than a Zed. ST's can be tuned easily though so when the power to weight and torque to weight ratio exceeds that of the Zed, then it will be quicker.

The ST would probably feel quicker standard, but wont be.

Even with more power it may not be quicker. You have forgotten to think about how the power is delivered and how much "actual" power it can put down. Just because it's spinnin up the wheels doesn't make it faster, in reality this might make it slower

For me, the Zed, I'd probably rather walk than be in an ST :) (No offence to the original poster - I had an XR3i when I was younger and chuckle about it but I put them both in the wideboy category)

However, to answer - the ST would probably take the 350 and no one would care :)

But its ying and yang as far as I'm concerned, zed every time :drive1

Apparently the ST does 0-62 in 6.2 seconds and a top speed of 152, therefore the Zed is both quicker and faster.

The two figures you picked to compare are probably the two with the least real world relevance there is! :lol::lol::lol:

You cannot really compare these two cars.

See thread title, no-one is asking for a comparison, its a "which is faster" :thumbs:

Q: which is faster, a peregrine falcon or a snail?

A: You cannot compare the two .......... doesnt really work does it?? ;)

A snail would be faster to consume a whole cabbage! :thumbs: