Evoque has arrived and I like it!

twobears

It was delivered on Friday and, even though it is my husband's company car, I've been driving round in it all weekend and I like it a lot. We're off to North Wales tomorrow for a few days and although I really wanted to go through those lovely tunnels at Penmaenmawr in Mr Z, I'm quite happy to go in the Evoque as it is very comfortable and smells divine due to having leather everywhere you can possibly stick a bit of leather :lol:

Here it is, along with a gratuitous photo of my geese who came out to see what I was doing with a camera :)

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

The awful thing is that I actually feed them from an old, washed-out tub of Waitrose poultry gravy :scare: Fortunately, they can't read!

Wasso, I like it in white too but this blue is ok I think. I chose it so I have to like it :blush: I would prefer it in white though and I never thought I'd say that ...

The awful thing is that I actually feed them from an old, washed-out tub of Waitrose poultry gravy :scare: Fortunately, they can't read!

Cannabalism............ :scare:

Have seen a white 2door a few times over the last few weeks,that does look quite cool B)

Sarah, we've got three blues now as daughter's car is metallic baby blue :thumbs: I must line them all up for a photo shoot :)

We're off to our usual haunt, Portmeirion. We pass very near to our favourite garment supplier. Don't know how far away you are from there? I'll give you a wave if I see you and Mr Zebedee :thumbs:

Vik, spacers and lowering :scare: He's already got a factory-fitted tow bar added at my request but I don't think he'd dare do anything else in case he gets the sack :lol:

Yes, husband was so pleased to finally get it. It arrived on a massive two-tier transporter and we thought they'd take the hated BMW away but they didn't so we've now got that sitting around, covered in a thick layer of Saharan sand that no-one can be bothered to clean off the wretched thing.

Jetset, I take back my comment. I thought they were in Manchester :surrender: We do go close by there but it's a different firm that I am visiting. Off to pack my bags now and getting excited despite the absolutely rubbish weather forecast :yuck:

I did briefly consider one earlier in the year as it was coming in at a similar price to my 123d m sport. Also, the fact the evoque`s are currently the "fashionable" car to have for a lot of people, means they hold their value really well. In the end the RWD Coupe won my vote. :)