Photoshop request: orange wheels and roll cage.

Luke0549

Hi,

As the title suggests, my 30day free trial has run out on my photoshop so can't use it. And haven't worked out a way round this yet. Any ideas?

Anyways, can someone photoshop my wheels into bright orange?

801decaa.jpg

Also in a few months ild like a cage, rear or full I'm not too sure yet. So can anyone photoshop this cage into orange please?

d5ebb03c.jpg

Many thanks!

Thank you! Obviously not taking any credit away from Dave!

And why a roll cage?

I'm going to be using the car for track purposes. Plus I think it looks pretty awesome. And there's no rear seats so why not!!

Its a lot of money and work, also if you're gonna use it daily it is a complete nightmare.

And why a roll cage?

I'm going to be using the car for track purposes. Plus I think it looks pretty awesome. And there's no rear seats so why not!!

Its a lot of money and work, also if you're gonna use it daily it is a complete nightmare.

Yeah, just fired off an email to custom cages so waiting for a reply.

I've got a company works transit for a daily driver! And once I've paid off a few debts I'll get something more economical and run this as a track car.

Having just a rear cage will be a whole lot easier than a full cage. But pretty useless in a front collision situation...

And why a roll cage?

I've got a company works transit for a daily driver! And once I've paid off a few debts I'll get something more economical and run this as a track car.

Having just a rear cage will be a whole lot easier than a full cage. But pretty useless in a front collision situation...

Look through Djtimo's thread and see the prep work he done.. It was crazy amounts of work pulling out all the car center structure and rear strut brace etc. The final bill was a lot more that first quoted also

And why a roll cage?

Look through Djtimo's thread and see the prep work he done.. It was crazy amounts of work pulling out all the car center structure and rear strut brace etc. The final bill was a lot more that first quoted also

Yeah I read that thread! That's his cage in the first pic!

Crazy how they quoted a price then changed it.

May try and find somewhere else to get the welding done at a set price.