Smooth Nismo progress

ChristopherJames

i'd either cut the middle square out or paint it black ;)

Yep mines got painted by some idiot and he painted it gm and it looks hideous. Luckily the paint job was awful and the garage gave me money to get my own painter to do it so it will get changed back to black.

Thanks for the comments.

I prefere the n1 to the n2 just due to the contours of the bumper so this should be a happy medium.

As for the centre I was thinking of cutting that out but for the time being it will be a black mouth and gm bumper.

Once this is done I need to get my hands on side skirts and spats :-)

Thanks for the comments.

I have had no free time at work at all so this will be picked up again on Saturday.

Might be a bit of a long shot to get it ready and painted on Saturday, but hopefully if I get all the prep done I can paint it during the week....

That's the plan anyway. As soon as its done I will get some pictures up.

Nice little project. Looking to follow suit in the near future. Where did you purchase the front from and does it fit well without too many alterations?

Thanks.

I managed to get this off eBay. Just randomly flicking through and spotted it. I made a snap decision to buy it as it is a genuine nismo so hoping it fits with no modifications but it will be test fitted before I spray it just to double check.

Nice little project. Looking to follow suit in the near future. Where did you purchase the front from and does it fit well without too many alterations?

Thanks.

I managed to get this off eBay. Just randomly flicking through and spotted it. I made a snap decision to buy it as it is a genuine nismo so hoping it fits with no modifications but it will be test fitted before I spray it just to double check.

Thanks look forward to more pictures as you progress :thumbs:

Right. The grande unveiling is near!

I finished, sprayed and managed to fit the bumper today.

It is a bit tight under the lights and need to order some new bolts and the clips that you screw into located in the arch but I have to say I'm pretty pleased with how it's turned out.

There are a few bits that I will alter when I spray it again but will let everything settle and see how things go, as it's pretty low at the front now!

When I get to my laptop I will up load some pictures :-)