Smashed the Zed.....................

glrnet

's nearside wing mirror in France :D:thumbdown:

Bloody nutcase came round a bend on our side of the road, got as close as I could to the verge but the fecking frog still managed to get my wing mirror, it could have been soooo bad, Joy's side as well :scare::scare::bang::rant::rant: Luckily it's only the glass, been onto to the "cloaked wonder" and as usual the service was top notch, new passenger side glass will be waiting at home when we get back on Saturday. Top man Alex :thumbs::thumbs:

photo-14.jpg

In the mean time I have bought a cheap mirror from the the local store and some tape to see we can effect a temp bodge/repair for the journey home. :)

Her language was interesting :thumbs:;)

:console:

Could have been a lot worse mate I guess.....

Top Man that cloaked wonder :lol:

Just thought.... you can't blame Joy for this one :blackeye:

Was that when you raided her handbag for the temp mirror :lol:

I expect the frog was so gobsmacked at seeing such a pristine car in France he thought he had to do something about it :thumbdown:

Jeeeeeeeeeepers when I saw the title of the thread it's either a wind up or there's a serious issue crash during your travels.

Glad it's minor and you're both ok and the Zed is just lightly bruised. I think I would have dragged the knob out of their car and rubbed their eyes in the broken glass.

Glad the cloaked wonder has resolved your needs :thumbs:

Would have done if the fecker had've stopped but seemed to uphold the tradition of the frogs under pressure and ran away :shrug::rant:

Jeeeeeeeeeepers when I saw the title of the thread it's either a wind up or there's a serious issue crash during your travels.

Glad it's minor and you're both ok and the Zed is just lightly bruised. I think I would have dragged the knob out of their car and rubbed their eyes in the broken glass.

Would have done if the fecker had've stopped but seemed to uphold the tradition of the frogs under pressure and ran away :shrug::rant:

Grrrrr what a fooker!

I think I would have dragged the knob out of their car and rubbed their eyes in the broken glass.

Harsh, but necessary with the 'cheese eating surrender monkeys'.

Apologies to any nice french people on here :teeth: , Oh hang on thety are French, how can they be nice?

Although my brother lives over there and his friend offered 20000 Euros for my Zed, which proves they are daft too :lol:

I think I would have dragged the knob out of their car and rubbed their eyes in the broken glass.

Apologies to any nice french people on here :teeth: , Oh hang on thety are French, how can they be nice?

Although my brother lives over there and his friend offered 20000 Euros for my Zed, which proves they are daft too :lol:

And you still own the Zed why? Tell him he can have mine for 19,995 :teeth:

Give me the address I'll drive there now :teeth:

And you still own the Zed why? Tell him he can have mine for 19,995 :teeth:

Had some time in the sun and have effected a repair to get us home:-

Firstly consult Z manual on laptop:-

photo-18.jpg

Then remove broken glass and bracket:-

photo-16-1.jpg

Attach temporary mirror to bracket:-

photo-17.jpg

Replace bracket and temp mirror:- :thumbs:

photo-15-1.jpg