I think someone wasn't paying attention...

TimFF

SpursMadDave's encounter with a truck a while back finally provoked me into getting a RoadHawk camera a while back. This is what it (and I) saw earlier this afternoon...

th_120608_154302_E.jpg

Quite how they managed that when the islands on that roundabout aren't insignificant I have no idea. But I'm glad I didn't arrive a few seconds earlier!

Oh dear.

The flip side of this when the speed is higher.... Happened a while ago on the main road into Aberdeen City.

:scare:

Same situation (and also a corsa) but a little different. The clip posted in the original post could easily have escalated into this.

The clip I posted, nobody was really hurt, just minor bumps. Luckily....

I can see why having one of those cameras installed would be handy, but i could also imagine it getting you in a lot of trouble if you ever went for a spirited drive and the footage ended up in the wrong hands.

People who have no interest in cars (and therefore buy a corsa) tend to have no interest in driving and are therefore no good at it. - I'm always aware of Honda Jazz's turning right on roundabouts from the left lane. It happens all too often

Oh dear.

The flip side of this when the speed is higher.... Happened a while ago on the main road into Aberdeen City.

:scare:

Same situation (and also a corsa) but a little different. The clip posted in the original post could easily have escalated into this.

The clip I posted, nobody was really hurt, just minor bumps. Luckily....

Where is that? The bit you turn into stonehaven?

• 2 weeks later...