FAO Admin

Admins

For the last few days only page one of new posts are coming up.

I have tried it when not logged in and I can see all new posts. I've tried on 3 different computers and get the same problem and I have tried clearing cookies.

Can one of you look into it for me please guys. I have attached a screen print of what I see when logged in :shrug:

What should correlate is your last log in time (top left beneath the Garage button) and the time of the first oldest post. If your last logged on time is way prior than the oldest message you can see then there's a problem.

If for instance yesterday you didn't read 80% of the posts, they will not carry forward for when you look this morning. It seems the system is loging us out in the early hours of the morning and so your old "view new posts" will have gone.

If you click "unread posts" all should return from the day previous.

That's my perception anyway :thumbs:

What should correlate is your last log in time (top left beneath the Garage button) and the time of the first oldest post. If your last logged on time is way prior than the oldest message you can see then there's a problem.

If for instance yesterday you didn't read 80% of the posts, they will not carry forward for when you look this morning. It seems the system is loging us out in the early hours of the morning and so your old "view new posts" will have gone.

If you click "unread posts" all should return from the day previous.

That's my perception anyway :thumbs:

This is correct.

It may be that due to the server move and this forcing update of peoples cookies that things ate now working as they should.

View new posts should show all topics with new posts since your last logon.

View unread posts shows all threads that have unread posts regardless of when you last visited.

View unread inc ot is the same as the above but includes off topic posts too.