Guess the car

Madmarky

It's got the same roof line and front wings stick out. The main difference after googling is the mirrors.

It's not far off a 370 though and there's not many cars with that style roof line :shrug:

It's got the same roof line and front wings stick out. The main difference after googling is the mirrors.

It's not far off a 370 though and there's not many cars with that style roof line :shrug:

370 wing mirrors spring from the A piller and the haunches are less accentuated ;)

Besides, my 370 has got no warts on its mirrors :dry::lol:

I think thats why I think it looks familiar because it looks like a 370Z. I spent ages on google images trying to work it out. I guess the 'Warts' are fairly important as its a computer rendering and im sure they are added for a reason.

Its bugging me now darnit

See now you know what i put it on here.

From the comments elsewhere i think it may be a TVR T440R but its not 100% yet.

I agree, the height, roof line and wing mirrors all look consistent.

This is really frustrating - Ive seen little "buttons" underneath cars other than TVR's, but I cant remember where... grrrrrrr....

Alfa put temperature sensor buttons on the underside of mirrors, but only the nearside though. :shrug:

As for the picture, not a clue.