No longer hanging low

spursmaddave

Well after many comments at meets from several different people I decided to sort out my low hanging under tray....

ZSpeed alu tray purchased for Mr Tarmac and quite easy to fit even for a plum like me :blush:

I did find out the reason for the low hanging, the 2 bolts that hold the tray in the middle at the front were snapped off in place so a slight midification of the Zspeed with a drill and all good :thumbs:

No pictures as it is not really very interesting..... :snack:

Well after many comments at meets from several different people I decided to sort out my low hanging under tray....

ZSpeed alu tray purchased for Mr Tarmac and quite easy to fit even for a plum like me :blush:

I did find out the reason for the low hanging, the 2 bolts that hold the tray in the middle at the front were snapped off in place so a slight midification of the Zspeed with a drill and all good :thumbs:

No pictures as it is not really very interesting..... :snack:

:blush: Sorry Dave, I think i was one of those at the Port Solent meet. Pleased to hear that it is now all sorted :yahoo:

I'd really like to see some pics too. I have a similar problem where it hanging low on the off side. All the bolts are rusted away to nothing and it's being held on by a thread at the moment. Might take another look at that under tray thread if I can find it. :thumbs: