PLEASE HELP!

BlackBullet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In theory the Zed is geared for that speed, although you'd need an awful amount of power to overcome the wind resistance at that speed. It's either a massive troll face, or this could actually be an incredibly impressive car.

both fans are working and spinning pretty fast.. im wondering what is making the water boil so fast and how the water is brown if i just flushed it the other week ... ?

I think you've invented the 350Z kettle :surrender:

well done :thumbs:

just need to invent the water filter now ... GLWTS

PS what are you studying at uni ? politics and social science ? :lol:

sounds like it could be the head gasket i think.I had that problem with a starlet gt once.the compression was escaping from the cylinders and pushing the water out through the overflow pipe so there was always water in the resevoir and not in the radiator :wacko: .I never got it seen to at first so i ended up warping the head and it cost me a fortune.I would definetly get it checked out at a garage by someone who knows what they are talking about not just some back street garage

love all the people calling troll and custard test, when only 2 weeks ago the bloke was posting pics of his car up and asking wheel advise, showing them on and off the car. i think ChrisS just posted a link to the blokes PB account.

ok so i don't agree with the blokes driving style; and i'm not 100% certain his speedo is accurate; but there seems to be so many just waiting to pounce.

looks like we're heading the way of my350z.com

love all the people calling troll and custard test, when only 2 weeks ago the bloke was posting pics of his car up and asking wheel advise, showing them on and off the car. i think ChrisS just posted a link to the blokes PB account.

ok so i don't agree with the blokes driving style; and i'm not 100% certain his speedo is accurate; but there seems to be so many just waiting to pounce.

Pot & Kettle Mr Biscuit :stir:

I think anyone bragging about going those sorts of speeds on a public road, even in another country deserves some ribbing :thumbs:

I have a pictures of Lambo's & Ferrari's on my PB account, does that mean I own them :yahoo:

SMD i know its just cos your jealous that my XKR does 250MPH :p

Nah I have a speedboat that does 300PMH....

That is made mostly of wood too :lol::lol::lol:

mines not made of wood; its 10% metal 10% plastic £10% wood and 70% rust :lol:

mines not made of wood; its 10% metal 10% plastic £10% wood and 60% rust :lol:

What's the other 10% Rich ? ... Sh!te ? :lol:

the other 10% is just pure class ;)

nice riposte rt :lol::thumbs:

In fencing, the riposte (French for "retort") is an offensive action with the intent of hitting one's opponent, made by the fencer who has just parried an ATTAK.

the other 10% is just pure class ;)

nice riposte rt :lol::thumbs:

In fencing, the riposte (French for "retort") is an offensive action with the intent of hitting one's opponent, made by the fencer who has just parried an ATTAK.

touche ;)

my french and my fencing terms are pretty good ;)

Meh, my GTR does 320 :p

DSC_4166.jpg

;)

I'm calling troll on this one, 196 mph whilst still N/A? I doubt it

Christ 'The Troll Hunter' has piped up. ;)

To be fair to blackbullet lets assume he does own the car which is reasonable - he could still be a troll.

I'm looking for a picture of some custard next to an open engine bay showing a little more than a pop charger and a carbon fibre engine cover.

I'm just finding it hard to swallow that someone who must have put what ....25-50 grand under the bonnet to achieve that speed has not bothered to even stick brembos on the car or upgrade the suspension (noting it has recently been lowered but so have most saxo's).

From the sounds of it he's not even running silicone hoses!!