Old member returning

Hi, not sure how many of the old guard are still here, so you may not remember me, but I had to sell my 350Z in early 2009 as I went to work in India and then Australia. Now heading back to colder shores in the UK in June and considering getting myself a 370z.

Would be useful to get general views on the car before doing so - brief google browse seems to see it well regarded? I would probably look to buy used, low mileage 2011 GT model. When was this launched - worth the extra over the GT Pack model?

Cheers guys :thumbs:

Hi & :welcome: back to the forum. So what have you been driving in India & Australia?

In Mumbai I had a driver so just a people carrier for practical reasons - Toyota Innova :lol::yawn::yawn::thumbdown::lol:

Here in Oz I have the Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, tossing up whether to import this to the UK (as it isn't sold in the UK) or buy the 370z instead?

Here in Oz I have the Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, tossing up whether to import this to the UK (as it isn't sold in the UK) or buy the 370z instead?

I would imagine that would be very expensive, if it's anything like freighting cars from NZ to the UK. Then you have all the changeover to ensure it's road legal in the UK, taillights, fog lights etc.

One of the guys on here did just that. Small mortgage. :headhurt:

I would imagine that would be very expensive, if it's anything like freighting cars from NZ to the UK. Then you have all the changeover to ensure it's road legal in the UK, taillights, fog lights etc.

One of the guys on here did just that. Small mortgage. :headhurt:

Mmm, interesting, we are shipping our stuff anyway and it will cost $1k more to include the car in the container. No tax as had it for more than 6 mos, so just the road ready modding required, tbh I thought it would be pretty much there aside from the speedo?

I'll do some more digging. Is the 370z a good car, I loved the 350z earlier?

No tax or VAT provided I have had for more than 6 months and keep for at least 1year in the Uk and I am making UK my permanent home after being out of country for a full tax year before return. Made my mind up to sell it here though and get myself something else when I get home - still pondering about the 370z