pick the zed up on tuesday

so losing sleep now, travel down to harrogate to pick my zed up on tuesday, cannot wait. its. 2005 gunmetal , 41 k . new tyres, brakes, fnsh. and alzean leather and rays as well. feel sorry for my bike now as i think it senses a new toy is coming soon. althgh the zed is close to 300bhp i dont think it will ever come close to the wtf moments a bike can provide. part of the deal with the good lady is i trade in my other car for something super practical and cheap to run. also am a environmental assessor so cant imagine it will look great pulling up in the zed, although i can imagine even the crustiest tree hugger will appreciate its a beutiful car.. il post some pics up when i get it. already order my snow foam, clay and r222 wax in preparation for spending more time with my car than people.

any good ideas for a good practical second car, thinkinga little 1.6 civic, maybe a a golf. imlike to stay jap or german(ish) for my cars and bikes.

thanks agan to everyone for their advice and input so far

b

feel sorry for my bike now as i think it senses a new toy is coming soon. althgh the zed is close to 300bhp i dont think it will ever come close to the wtf moments a bike can provide.

Haha, I think they do. As long as it throw a hissy fit. :lol:

And no it won't to perhaps quite the same degree, but if you're not wary and paying attention, they can bite, and bite hard like most reasonably powered cars will.

my face is actually sore from the smile i had for 250 miles, should have been 200 miles but i got lost in deepest darkest yorkshire. love the car, but the heavier steering and clutch will take some geting used to.... il post some pics up tonight. :clap: going out for a spin then hopefully the 70quid i spent on wax and clay etc will come tommorrow.

Very nice. Even the calipers look spotless :thumbs:

i cant quite believe how spotless the car is, even the engine bay is cleaner than my mates 6 month old merc. just trying to get used to the clutch, seems to have a high biting point, but the gearbox is ridiculous smooth, using 2 fingers mostly to change gears>>

Looks very tidy, you must be chuffed :teeth:

Extremely chuffed, am such a bad environmentalist.. Feel bad trying to recommend green tech to people when am rocking up in a proper iceberg melter. Ah well i hear polar bears are pretty bitey anyway

Hello, congrats on your new puirchase and :welcome: to the forum.

Car looks great, even in the rain (nice colour too) :teeth:

My bike has sat unused in the garage since I bought my Zed. (Might also have something to do with the cack weather we've had).

Enjoy! :yahoo: