Who do you think will win the Premiership?

HassanZ

Hello all!

As most of you must already know, Man Utd drawing and Man City has opened up the title race once again.

Looking at the remaining fixtures and most importantly the Manchester Derby, who do you think will end up winning.

As a Man Utd fan, I am getting very nervous. How could you lose a 2 goal lead at 83 minutes?

Discuss....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to admit I was hoping Utd would slip up before the derby so that it had an extra edge. Still think Utd will win it for 2 reasons.

1. They can either draw or win the derby as opposed to City needing to win.

2. City have to go to Toon town and that certainly won't be easy.

Will really be interesting if City win against Utd to see how both will be going out to improve their goal diffrences in the remaining 2 games (something Utd always had in their favour in previous campaigns)

As a neutral, i really hope City win :D

I think Utd have some VERY average players tbh, and are pretty lucky to be in the title race.

The richest club in the world they are supposed to be... But they certainly don't have the best players. Just the winning mentality and tactics are carrying them imo...

As a neutral, i really hope City win :D

I think Utd have some VERY average players tbh, and are pretty lucky to be in the title race.

The richest club in the world they are supposed to be... But they certainly don't have the best players. Just the winning mentality and tactics are carrying them imo...

Personally I would rather see success from a winning mentality & tactics over money ANY day of the week. Much more respect for say Pardew or Moyes over Dalglish for example...

Premiership??!! Hasn't been called that for years, not since Carling departed as sponsors IIRC.

Anyway, I think Utd will still win it. They'll lose to City, who will promptly go on and lose to the Toon and then draw with QPR. Would rather see Utd win it than City I think, as SAF hasn't been half as irritating in the last couple of years as he used to be and I don't want to see Balotelli end up with a league medal, the petulant little brat.

If Pardew doesn't win manager of the year, there's something very wrong with the world.

Utd for me - what football is all about, building a team of close knit players, not a bunch of strangers trying to play as a team which is what City are. Nice to prove that you cant bully your way to the title behind a middle eastern bank roll.

Utd for me - what football is all about, building a team of close knit players, not a bunch of strangers trying to play as a team which is what City are. Nice to prove that you cant bully your way to the title behind a middle eastern bank roll.

Let's hope that is proved tomorrow before the final whistle!

I really hope City win....I think it will be a tight match and will take an incident of some form to spark the winning goal.

Man Utd 0 - 1 Man City

Man City will score around the 79th minute and hold a barrage of attack for the final 11 + 3 minutes!!!! ;)

i don't follow netball that closely but i reckon acrington stanley might pip them to the post. :thumbs:

LOL, wrong game, i think you're getting confused with Lacrosse? or Tiddly winks?

game with a roundball 2 teams, played by girls; nope i think i have the right sport :lol:

I really hope City win....I think it will be a tight match and will take an incident of some form to spark the winning goal.

Man Utd 0 - 1 Man City

Man City will score around the 79th minute and hold a barrage of attack for the final 11 + 3 minutes!!!! ;)

Other way round more like, as it's at the Etihad.

I reckon we'll be looking at a dull 0-0 for 80mins, and then City will chuck the kitchen sink at them for the final 10. Hoping for a decent game, but I suspect we'll all be disappointed.

Why do people who have no interest in football feel the need to enter a football thread just to tell everyone?

I have no interest in a lot of stuff on here so I keep out of the thread rather than wade in talking about some other cretinous subject :boxing:

Mainly because rugby fans are secretly jealous of how much TV time and money football has, and they'd love it if their sport was even a quarter as popular as the beautiful game. They'll never admit it though, of course.

Mainly because rugby fans are secretly jealous of how much TV time and money football has, and they'd love it if their sport was even a quarter as popular as the beautiful game. They'll never admit it though, of course.

its not jealousy its a re education for muptards who follow football :lol: