The Phoenix is Reborn

Zugara

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard about your neighbours :wacko:

I did offer Graham a place on my drive too be the house smurf, but he declined hence my new purchase..... :lol:

Awh bless you got your own smurf :lol:

Congrats on the new arrival B)

I love the colour, I don't know why so many people have a downer on it, ok so it is no Azure but I would much rather have a nice bright colour like that than a boring grey :thumbdown:

I think its because it doesnt easily photograph well and many of the early shots of it were poor. It also doesnt look half as good in the showroom as in daylight outside. Took me a while to be convinced, but once I saw it outside in the flesh, I love it B)

I love the colour, I don't know why so many people have a downer on it, ok so it is no Azure but I would much rather have a nice bright colour like that than a boring grey :thumbdown:

I think its because it doesnt easily photograph well and many of the early shots of it were poor. It also doesnt look half as good in the showroom as in daylight outside. Took me a while to be convinced, but once I saw it outside in the flesh, I love it B)

Very much so, it is a shame they don't do a few more brighter colours like an orange or a green, I always think brighter lighter colours suit sports cars and particularly convertibles :thumbs:

I mean why have a car that you won't to turn heads that doesn't :bang:

Darker colours look deeper and nicer close up and when detailed but brighter colours make you look and stare :cloud9:

So Paul are you coming to Wales now then :snack::stir:

Very much so, it is a shame they don't do a few more brighter colours like an orange or a green, I always think brighter lighter colours suit sports cars and particularly convertibles :thumbs:

Darker colours look deeper and nicer close up and when detailed but brighter colours make you look and stare :cloud9:

After he has had his free uprev done I hope ;)

After he has had his free uprev done I hope ;)

Indeed but a new exhaust is surely a prerequisite for an uPrev :snack::stir: