AZURE 54 PLATE GT COUPE - SOLD

Vik54

Saffy is looking for a new home :thumbdown:

Genuine reason for sale - Much loved well known club car - anyone who knows the car (or me) knows she has been fastidiously maintained both mechanically and cosmetically.

 GT pack 54 plate (Private plate not included in sale - original plate EY54 ZDR - although no guarantee this will be what comes back from DVLA)

 MOT June 2013

 Taxed until October 2012

 Serviced 3.5k miles ago

 FSH - Nissan until 2009 when I purchased her and has been maintained by Alex Thoms (Zmanalex) since. No expense spared, Motul and Nissan fluids all round. Oil changes have been approx every 4k miles in addition to service intervals.

 Only used V-Power or Momentum fuel

 Immaculate paintwork - just had front end sprayed so no stone chips

 Currently sitting at 58k

 Facelifted with post 06 bumper and bonnet front debadged and smoothed.

 No engine mods other than HKS panel filter and Gates aux belts so you'll have a blank canvas if you're looking for something to modify

 18" Rays alloys - fronts are slightly kerbed

 Brakes upgraded with PF fronts, DBA rears, Ferrodo DS2500 pads, Hel lines and RBF 660 fluid

 Milltek cat back exhaust system

 Toyo T1rs all round

For the asking price of £7750 I will throw in her full detailing kit which is probably worth approx £250 alone

Please note the photographs below show her with facelift rear LEDs and stubby aerial - these will be removed and put back to stock prior to sale or can be negotiated.

No test pilots - test drive only with proof of fully comp insurance

HPi clear and open to any inspection

The car will also be advertised elsewhere and I reserve the right to withdraw sale at anytime

Q&A:

1. Has the clutch been replaced? No - never experienced any issues so have left well alone

2. When was the brake fluid last changed? last September

3. Did the last MOT have any advisories? Not a single one

4. Will you throw in a tank of fuel? You have to be shitting me - go find another seller or a dealer that will sell you a mint Azure with this mileage, approximately £1700 worth of brake upgrades, a years' MOT and three months tax and is prepared to throw in £100 worth of fuel infact why don't you bend me over and give me a swift one while you're at it!

3917256166_022419be5d_z.jpg?zz=1

7039803043_f117434bef_z.jpg

5887724535_a3b38aa095_z.jpg

3704960191_aee611b659_z.jpg

7354660880_f71f27e8bc_z.jpg

7354621488_de9b471b3c_z.jpg

7169408751_2b9e8e4310_z.jpg

linkys to videos ...

VIDEO0026

VIDEO0025

VIDEO0024

Alloy

walkround

I can't say anything for my camera skills - you'll just have to rotate your screen :lol:

I've done best to show the bolster & door card wear and kerbed front alloys - rears are pristine. It was too sunny to show the paintwork properly. There's a couple of stone chips on front now and a small fine scratch on boot lid and on roof - neither are down to the metal. She needs a machine polish - hasn't been fully detailed at all this year so she's a bit swirly.

Please save the questions for pm or by phone :dummy:

Gutted Vik but when the time comes you know what will replace her :thumbs:

She is a real beauty and always looks her best! Wish I had the cash to buy her from you but couldnt say I would keep her as clean as you do! :blush:

Good luck with the sale, she will make somebody very happy!

Awesome car, all ways super clean when I see it.

Very tastefully upgraded to an OEM+ look. When you see it you will just know its been treated like a family member :lol:

GLWS, its going to be a great car for whoever buys it. :thumbs:

Why do you have to be so far away :scare:

Really want a blue GT spec in this sort of condition. Darn it! Been car-less for all Easter weekend looking at local Zeds but nothing's come up like this one.

If you're in the Midlands before you sell let me know mate :thumbs:

Flights go from Birmingham straight to Dundee. Takes Just over an hour. Cheap too ;)

Really want a blue GT spec in this sort of condition. Darn it! Been car-less for all Easter weekend looking at local Zeds but nothing's come up like this one.

As I said in my PM I travelled to Essex to get her originally -any serious buyer is prepared to travel - especially for a mint Azure :)

Thanks for the travel tips guys :D

Vik, haven't received a pm but might be cos I've only had like 3 or 4 posts so far. Only registered last night whilst searching for Zeds so don't know what you've said in your reply :(

It's not that I'm not ready to travel but have about 12 to see closer by, like 30-40 miles away and just started looking on Saturday when I became car-less :wacko:

If they are all duff or not quite right then I'll get back on the travel plans. look forward to seeing you and your car if things go badly locally mate. If you still have it of course ;)

This was PM reply Jim - probably haven't got it as you were below 5 posts

Hi Jim

I have a couple of folks viewing it this week - one is from Newcastle.

I'm not prepared to travel to allow anyone to view the car I'm afraid - I actually travelled to Essex to pick her up so I do appreciate the distances involved.

The car is totally as described - all three keys, manual and original leather folder along with numerous receipts - but obviously you need to see it for yourself or send an independent to inspect if you're serious.

all the best

Vicky

Nothing has ever been sooooo obvious, half arsed is good, no one wants :surrender::shrug: to see Saffy go :thumbdown:

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys :thumbs: I must get her up on PH as well and stop being so half arsed :lol: can you tell I'm really not wanting to let her go?