Full Amuse 370Z Kit

geoff-r

I am very reluctant to sell this but due to my current situation I feel someone else will benefit from this kit more than I have. I purchased this back in September 2011 from Paul (P15ULT), I actually drove all the way up to Scotland to pick it up with the hope of getting it on the car by now. I'm currently in the process of buying my first property and I just don't have the time to devote to my car and I feel the funds would be better tied up in a property than a kit for my car (must be getting old or something).

This kit is stunning, trust me if I had the time this would be going on my car. It's produced by Shine Auto's a very reputable company in the US, it's made from FRP with CF layered in to the construction, the fitment is spot on and the quality of this is kit is actually better than the real thing (Amuse produce theirs in fiberglass and do not have the CF layered in to the consutruction). The kit is currently sprayed in Magnetic Black but I was due to have this resprayed due to slight imperfections in the paint on some of the parts. Kit consists of:

- Skirts (x2),

- Front Bumper (with full CF undertray),

- Rear Bumper,

- Rear Spoiler (complete with brake light and fittings),

- Mesh for front and rear bumpers.

Anyway, pics below. My asking price is £2,300 for the full kit, I would rather not split but if I receive offers on parts and I am not left with odd parts I will happily split.

IMAG0449.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

IMAG0440.jpg

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0438.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

Please note the skirts have been fitted up to the car and demonstrates the fantastic fitment:

9f316bfb.jpg

d6fe67a4.jpg

24217ed8.jpg

With the show season fast approaching this will help make a 370 looks pretty special, as far as I know this would be the only full Amuse kit in the UK, my loss is definitely your gain!

If any better pictures are required don't hesitate to contact me as I took these in a rush on my phone :thumbs:

Geoff, you cannot sell that, come on man get a bloody grip :lol:;) property indeed, meh!!! :)

This will be partly the reason I won't tell any of my mates that I have it for sale, I would get a hard time about it :lol: if I put it on the car now I will never sell it or the car for that matter.

• 4 months later...

Bump, house sale is going through and unfortunately for me this needs to go :byebye: to be honest I will probably pull the sheets off it on the weekend and get a few better pics with a camera and not my phone as I've just realised how bad these pictures are and do not do this kit any justice what so ever!

• 2 months later...

Tried to PM you.

Oh kev, please tell me you have bought this?

Tentative enquiry at the minute. Tried to PM but his box must be full. We shall see.

Actually showed the wife a picture of the kit fitted to a car the same colour as mine. Was expecting a "that looks @*!#", nearly fell over when she said "that's alright".

That's one hurdle over :teeth:

shinekit.jpg