Finally got my car back, new spoiler, exhaust etc

SparksCW

Took 12 weeks due to a bodyshop messing me around then me having to move it to another more reliable one. All work was completed by the second garage, ERB Motors in Portsmouth and I'm super happy with the result.

Had some repair work to rear left quater in case people remember my "oops" thread :lol: door handles are colour matched orange, a V1 spoiler sprayed and fitted, wheels refurbed in black B) and the whole car was mopped, got rid of a load of scratches and swirls etc. The front bumper will need replacing/respraying as it appears to have been resprayed in the past to a mediocre standard. But that'll have to wait!!

Thanks to ZMANALEX and TARMAC SPORTS for supplying parts.

What do you all think?

250312-350z-1.jpg

250312-350z-2.jpg

250312-350z-3.jpg

250312-350z-4.jpg

250312-350z-5.jpg

250312-350z-6.jpg

250312-350z-7.jpg

250312-350z-8.jpg

250312-350z-9.jpg

250312-350z-10.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs:

Very B)

Personally I think you should now colour match your wheel nuts to the body - will give a nice accent to those lovely rays.

:)

That does actually sound like a good idea.. I guess they'd have to be gold anodised rather than painted sunset orange as they wont last painted.

Hmm wonder how much decent gold replacement bolts are :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very B)

Personally I think you should now colour match your wheel nuts to the body - will give a nice accent to those lovely rays.

:)

That does actually sound like a good idea.. I guess they'd have to be gold anodised rather than painted sunset orange as they wont last painted.

Hmm wonder how much decent gold replacement bolts are :blush:

painted mine when i had the rays fitted

sundaypistonheadmeet030-1.jpg

zeddjcc8-1.jpg

just to give you some idea of what they d look like. :teeth:

Looks nice,got a sunset myself :thumbs:

Did notice you have Accelera tyres on front :scare: ,had some on my previous car,after 1k miles got rid of them :thumbdown: ,thought they were s..t,how do you find them?Do know that they are at least half the price of a 'decent' tyre.