Woo Hoo! I've got one!!

14N

I've just got home from picking up my 350z :D:yahoo:

I'm now officially part of the Zed Club. I've bought a 2004 UK GT model in Gunmetal Grey. 81k miles, , Janspeed rear silencer, FSH & 12 months MOT from a private seller.

It's gonna need a new front tyre soon and a damn good polish, but apart from that, it wants for nothing.

Had an almost 2 hour drive back from up north to home after picking it up and was very impressed. The BOSE CD player didn't skip at all either! :lol:

Got a pile of paperwork (receipts, invoices etc) for the work that has been carried out and all the old MOT's. Only thing missing is the owners handbook, so forgive me if I ask a few random questions until I get hold of one.

I know I need to post some photos up, but I'll take some after I've polished it :p

Right, I'm off to look out the window at it again..... :teeth:

The BOSE CD player didn't skip at all either! :lol:

Dammit!!! Spoke too soon... :bang:

Was cold this morning, so I think you're right Pete. Wass okay once I'd managed to play a few tracks.

well done fella, interestingly the spec that i am after...............how much did you pay........and did they have another lol. :drive1

Hi buddy. No, I'm afraid he only had the one. Yeah I noticed we were both looking for the same car, and basically with the same budget too (See your thread in the Wanted section).

I don't wanna upset you, but I paid £5450 for mine. It was an auction on eBay, so I asked the seller lots of questions about the car before deciding what my maximum bid would be and how much I was prepared to pay. If I lost/got out bid I'd just continue my search. But I won at a price I was very happy with. I wasn't able to view the car before bidding (but did ask lots of questions and asked for additional photos) and if the car wasn't as the seller described, I'd have walked away. But to be honest, it was better than I hoped for.

There are a couple on eBay for sale at the moment, exactly the same colour and spec etc, but with 100k miles for £6k at dealers, might be worth seeing if you can knock them down a bit if you've got cash.

Good luck with the search mate, I'll try point Lady Luck in your direction, as she's sorted me out (Ooer). :thumbs: