First Purchase

sprax

Thoroughly investigate the running costs edited hand so you are not disappointed.

The cars are getting more affordable but sadly the servicing, fuel and upkeep costs aren't.

Good luck with the find :thumbs:

Happy zedding :drive1

Thats great ty guys..one more thought..I'm 6 ft 4...going to Manchester to see this tomorrow..just hoping I don't get in and have my head brushing the roof?

As for running costs I have looked into that and although it will probably double my current running costs I am braced for that...afterall I'm not buying it for it's frugal nature!! ;)

I'm 6 ft 4...going to Manchester to see this tomorrow..just hoping I don't get in and have my head brushing the roof?

We have a fair number of members around your height, at least one of them is 6 ft 7 so you shouldn't have any problems :thumbs:

Pete

Thats great ty guys..one more thought..I'm 6 ft 4...going to Manchester to see this tomorrow..just hoping I don't get in and have my head brushing the roof?

As for running costs I have looked into that and although it will probably double my current running costs I am braced for that...afterall I'm not buying it for it's frugal nature!! ;)

Good Man!

Hope it's the right one for you. She looks nice :thumbs:

I am similar height to you and have no bother in both early and late 350 coupes. Base or GT spec.

My mate reckons his non electric seats go further back too. Personally couldn't tell the difference.

Its the drop tops which aren't so great for tall people. Not as bad as the S2000 but not far off.

Oh and watch your head stepping out.

Enjoy.

I'm 6 ft 4...going to Manchester to see this tomorrow..just hoping I don't get in and have my head brushing the roof?

We have a fair number of members around your height, at least one of them is 6 ft 7 so you shouldn't have any problems :thumbs:

Pete

Welcome, and that tall lanky bloke pete is talking about is likely to be me :teeth: . Im over 2m and had No problems with the 350z. Spent a week driving 2500miles around scotland on the hoon and had no aches or pains or head through the roof instances.

Good luck with the car hunt, but as neil said make sure you are happy with the maintenance costs as the cost is not in buying these cars but running them.

Then you meet people like Glrnet and spursmaddave and you start modding...........the slippery slope begins but tis so much fun.

Welcome.

looks nice :)

one thing though - is it me or does it look like the tyre sizes are off.... especially on the back?

Well spotted Jak

Post the tyre sizes OP before you commit, and we'll check that out

(wrong tyre sizes can throw the diff)

I'm afraid i'm no tyre size guru... especially with 19s! May have been able to help with 18's having gone through the buying new wheels and tyres motions fairly recently, do a search for tyre sizes and 19s, or look in the wheel & tyre section, of course the sizes will vary depending on widths but it should give you good idea :)

Basically you want the rolling radius of the wheel tyre combo to be as close to the stock rolling radius as possible :)