Zugara

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave,

The power of suggestion is amazing..... :lol:

Looks like you wont be coming to PS then..... :blush:

Note to all.......I am sorry if you misread my post, it wasnt intended as it was read :blush:

:surrender:

Oh Paul.... Dont be a knob. :scare: .. did you buy it or not? :thumbs: i'm not meeting you in a Hairdressers car :blush::blush:

And looking forward to port solent. :thumbs:

...someone else! Yes the rear end looks, enormous! Can't quite put my finger on it but it just doesn't work for me. Then again roadsters never look quite as good as coupes because the roof ruins the lines. Still a nice car mind you!

I admit i used to think the same, but in the right colour the 370 roadster looks far better.

I loved the look of my 350z roadster despite many saying it looks like a pram or a ford KA convertible on steriods but when i parked it up next to rosie there is no comparison. Some angles the back does look big but its all in proportion and the lines look great.

Not sure why, but I'm really going off the looks of the 370 roadster recently, I think it's the rear quarters that put me off. :shrug:

(No offence meant to anybody). :ban:

Strangely, I find myself drawn in the opposite direction and it is the rear of the 370 I find particularly tempting ;)

However, I can't afford one so I must stop looking at at once and have a cold shower and then beat myself with some twigs.

I admit i used to think the same, but in the right colour the 370 roadster looks far better.

I loved the look of my 350z roadster despite many saying it looks like a pram or a ford KA convertible on steriods but when i parked it up next to rosie there is no comparison. Some angles the back does look big but its all in proportion and the lines look great.

+1 :thumbs:

Not sure why, but I'm really going off the looks of the 370 roadster recently, I think it's the rear quarters that put me off. :shrug:

(No offence meant to anybody). :ban:

Is it because the same rear lights are used on the Nissan juke :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...