Fabrice Muamba

spursmaddave

Just seen this......

"Tottenham Hotspur footballer Fabrice Muamba is in a stable condition in hospital after collapsing on the pitch during an FA Cup quarter final match."

Keep fighting fella :thumbs:

They could at least get the team he plays for correct :thumbdown:

Brilliant news that he is stable thought, fingers crossed he makes a complete recovery

Just seen this......

"Tottenham Hotspur footballer Fabrice Muamba is in a stable condition in hospital after collapsing on the pitch during an FA Cup quarter final match."

Keep fighting fella :thumbs:

They could at least get the team he plays for correct :thumbdown:

Brilliant news that he is stable thought, fingers crossed he makes a complete recovery

I think its their way of saying he was at TH when he collapsed :thumbs:

Yep still critically ill in the heart attack centre at the London chest hospital.

Some reports say they tried to resuscitate him for 6 minutes some say 10 minutes, brain damage normally occurs after just 3 minutes without breathing but can depend on the individual, lets just hope for the best I suppose...

A statement issued today by the club and the hospital says that they didn't start his heart until he got to the hospital, doesn't sound brill but got everything crossed.

Yep still critically ill in the heart attack centre at the London chest hospital.

Some reports say they tried to resuscitate him for 6 minutes some say 10 minutes, brain damage normally occurs after just 3 minutes without breathing but can depend on the individual, lets just hope for the best I suppose...

A statement issued today by the club and the hospital says that they didn't start his heart until he got to the hospital, doesn't sound brill but got everything crossed.

:scare: That does not sound good, I hope recovers ok :thumbs: