Snow Tomorrow!!

Beavis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes gona stay in the garage where she's been all week fast asleep..aahhh....thats until Saturday morning when she's gona get the pants thrashed off her!!

The 350z will also stay in the garage tmrw ;) !

Hehehe :teeth:

....Any pic's of those new rims yet! ....or still "lost" your camera

A snow button.... does it snow in Japan?

Is the Pope a catholic? :)

Hokkaido (the northenmost island of Japan) gets much more snow than we do. The winter Olympics were held in Sapporo in 1972 and in 1998, they were held in Nagano, a city to the north of Tokyo on the main island of Honshu.

See this link for typical weather stats for Sapporo.

http://www.japaneselifestyle.com.au/travel/sapporo_weather.htm

Blemin eck we got abou 5 inches of snow, didnt even bother trying to get the BM up my driveway slope, impossible without 4WD!

So borrowed the old mans, old merc, the dam things a work horse, literally ploughed its away all the way to work skidding & squirming on all b roads!! (ps must be true about getting wiser with age, the clever bugg$r has parked his car on the main road last night & not down our sloping road/drive)! :wacko:

you could always switch the snow button switch............. that might help......... :)

Snow button?

JDM + Tiptronic Gearbox + Snow Button = Lower torque & no sideways sliding. :teeth:

Love it, works a treat with decent tyres & no problems yet. :thumbs:

Really? Is that standard on the JDM Tiptronic?

What a bunch of fannys! Heard on Radio one that you shouldn't go out unless in a 4x4.

That's just a trickle of snow! We have more up here but it's not bad for this area.

Still wouldn't be taking the Zed out though.....

Well, I took the zed out this morning (had no choice) and have eventually arrived in the office!!! :cold:

The journey was slooooow to say the least, with the only tricky bit tryng to get into the office car park! It was one of those delicate crab crawl manouvers trying not to slam into the side of the building! Glad I bought a spare pair of under pants with me :teeth:

Still gotta get home yet and the forecast is due to get worse :scare:

Had about 6 inches of snow where I live. Had no choice but to drive the zed to work as the Qashqai I had arranged to take home had a puncture, typical!

I drove about 30 miles, mixture of M1 and country lanes, had a few scary moments going up hill (sideways at one point), praying I wouldn't kerb my wheels, but got here fine in the end! Bout time I put my low mu driver training to some good use! :teeth: