Snow Tomorrow!!

Beavis

:scare::scare::scare:

Had to leave the zed at work and walk home tonight......so hope its all there tomorrow, now dont get me wrong i ain't religious but i promised in front of the better half that if anyone upstairs was listening and looks after my chilli i'd buy her diamonds :wacko:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to leave the zed at work and walk home tonight......so hope its all there tomorrow, now dont get me wrong i ain't religious but i promised in front of the better half that if anyone upstairs was listening and looks after my chilli i'd buy her diamonds :wacko:

Nightmare, mate! :scare: Is it OK this morning?

I've only been able to use the Zed once since I got my rims fitted last Saturday - had visions of sliding slowly (or even quickly) into a kerb and hopped in the Micra!

Nightmare, mate! :scare: Is it OK this morning?

I've only been able to use the Zed once since I got my rims fitted last Saturday - had visions of sliding slowly (or even quickly) into a kerb and hopped in the Micra!

:thumbs::thumbs: Zed is fine thanks, but now i have got to make good on my promise...wife v happy :yuck:

• 1 month later...