Look who turned up on my doorstep..........

DoogyRev

Rosie B):yahoo::cloud9::clap::band: Accompained by Darren :wave:B)

I think it was only because she wants to meet "olop" .......... yes thats my new little white car behind her :blush: (well actually its my Mums..... on loan :#1: )

rosie01.jpg

rosie02.jpg

rosie03.jpg

rosie04.jpg

rosie05.jpg

rosie06.jpg

rosie07.jpg

rosie08.jpg

rosie09.jpg

rosie10.jpg

Thanks for the drive Will, thats very brave of you :lol::drive1B) , I think Mrs DoogyRev is very taken, and has blessed my decision to get a 370 Roadster......... unfortunately I am going to have to buy her one as well now ........Thanks a bunch Will :boxing: ....... :lol::lol:

Sorry chris i would have mentioned but it was an impromtu visit to go pick up some of the cleaning products doogy had on offer so wasnt planned. Then i got a call from darren who had some time to kill.

Rosie sure is getting around a bit lol, glad you liked jim. His and hers out in canada would be perfic :D

Darren your car sounded awesome today. Nice throaty burble from behind. Cant wait for wales.

:scare: You let Darren drive your own car again?! :lol: Brave man ;)

In very safe hands, whether going straight or sideways ;)

I was more worried him letting me drive off with Mrs DoogyRev, leaving Will on the kerb side.......... we so very nearly just kept going :lol:

Thanks Colin :D

As I said in the other thread, what a beautiful car Rosie is. Nice & firm with plenty of feedback unlike most other roadsters & the synchro rev is to die for (once you sort the zorst)

I shall get the pics up tomorrow hopefully

Thanks again for letting me have a drive Will & was good to catch up with you, Doogy & mrs Doogy.

& Jim thanks for the bits & pieces :thumbs:

Thanks Colin :D

As I said in the other thread, what a beautiful car Rosie is. Nice & firm with plenty of feedback unlike most other roadsters & the synchro rev is to die for (once you sort the zorst)

I shall get the pics up tomorrow hopefully

Thanks again for letting me have a drive Will & was good to catch up with you, Doogy & mrs Doogy.

& Jim thanks for the bits & pieces :thumbs:

Your welcome Darren :thumbs:

RO51 ZED is available too B) (although 90% of people out there will then think your car is just a 51 plate :doh: )

£1020 ah maybe not lol. Thanks for looking though.

I did check out number plates for my initials but that gets crazy expensive. WOW.

RO51 ZED is available too B) (although 90% of people out there will then think your car is just a 51 plate :doh: )

£1020 ah maybe not lol. Thanks for looking though.

I did check out number plates for my initials but that gets crazy expensive. WOW.

Try being a Dr. Bell :headhurt: