Opinions?

leodspider

I have to say...leo, there is a reason why you haven't seen that kir around. I have to say..... the only kit I think looks really good on a sunset is a nismo with either a v1 or v2 front bumper.

I have to say...leo, there is a reason why you haven't seen that kir around. I have to say..... the only kit I think looks really good on a sunset is a nismo with either a v1 or v2 front bumper.

i do like the Nismo V3 front on a sunset, however the amuse bumper that shine does is starting to appeal to me especially with the diffuser attached. im just looking for what skirts and fenders i can get, want something a wee tad different , like the do luck fenders or even the superleggra ones :cloud9:

abit of a marmite me thinks :)

Personally i think it's ok. makes a change from the norm nismo and it's not stupidly aggressive too.

The fins on the skirts are a bit out of place but they offer it in carbon and with the canards and spoiler in carbon it wouldn't look too bad.