The Good, The Bad and The ugly........

DoogyRev

The Good.... I am going to be an Uncle very soon, as soon as my sister starts pushing :lol: (already 2 weeks late) :scare:

The Bad...... I am now a pedestrian :byebye::surrender:

The Ugly,..... I met Toby Today :lol: .... gerat to meet you Toby :wave: , and thanks for everything :#1:

The Good.... I am going to be an Uncle very soon, as soon as my sister starts pushing :lol: (already 2 weeks late) :scare:

The Bad...... I am now a pedestrian :byebye::surrender:

The Ugly,..... I met Toby Today :lol: .... gerat to meet you Toby :wave: , and thanks for everything :#1:

Yes, great to finally meet you too Jim.

Pleased you got sorted, always a pleasure never a chore :thumbs:

Didn’t envy you that drive and return journey :yawn:

Just the race to Canada to deal with now, eh? First round is on me :yahoo:

Uncle Jim :dummy:

It's weird when your Zed goes, you kind of have relief because it had to go but then that last look back at it and knowing the time you spent and friends you met from owning it can be very emotional.. Well it was for me but I'm a bit of a big girl :lol:

Thanks Everyone, glad I am not the only one feeling like that :lol: .........I guess the other bad news is for you lot..... cos I aint going anywhere, so will be sticking around and hopefully will be back in a Zed before I know it :yahoo:

P.S.... Still not an uncle yet :surrender: ... should be either this evening or tomorrow :yahoo::snack:

I dont think this baby wants to meet his new Uncle just yet :lol::lol:

Uncle Jim :dummy:

It's weird when your Zed goes, you kind of have relief because it had to go but then that last look back at it and knowing the time you spent and friends you met from owning it can be very emotional.. Well it was for me but I'm a bit of a big girl :lol:

Thanks Everyone, glad I am not the only one feeling like that :lol: .........I guess the other bad news is for you lot..... cos I aint going anywhere, so will be sticking around and hopefully will be back in a Zed before I know it :yahoo:

P.S.... Still not an uncle yet :surrender: ... should be either this evening or tomorrow :yahoo::snack:

Well I guess this has got to be a good news thread car sold and new family member, but hope it gets even better once you start you new life across the pond. :thumbs:

And we wouldn't have it any other when it comes to you being around on the forum :group:

Well I guess this has got to be a good news thread car sold and new family member, but hope it gets even better once you start you new life across the pond. :thumbs:

And we wouldn't have it any other when it comes to you being around on the forum :group:

Thanks Colin :#1: Its nice to know a Zedless wonder like myself is always welcome :lol: