I'm baffled what people will do

fastfu

Pretty much every time i take me car out i'll get a 12 year old in his mum fiesta trying to race me but today takes the biscuit. I was driving down my local dual carriage way and suddenly noticed a 5 series bmw on the other side of the road and what caught he eye was the 2 people in it were waving and pointing at my car, I then watched in my rear veiw mirror as they went all the way round the roundabout but as they floored it to catch up with me lost the back end, hit the armco and then shot across the road to finish up in a hedge. :blink:

what is wrong with these people ??

Well thats a lesson learned for someone. :headhurt:

+1 Would have pmsl looking at the rear view mirror! :lol: For the record i have never had any such bother when driving the zed but i do live in a poor part of the world where people dont have the money to waste on petrol. :shrug:

At least they were going the correct direction, up my way a guy was filmed going the wrong way up a dual carriage way in his clio then out accelerating cars on the correct side of the road :scare: caused cars to go off the road into the verge.

Lol seen that one on YouTube. I had a women come round a roundabout in my village the wrong way. Luckily I seen her and avoided her but she kept on going an never thought to stop and turn round.

Or maybe worse - "joy"riders looking for their next steal and not afraid to carjack :scare:

So good news they binned it before they might have binned yours :shrug:

If its a JDM just turn the ignition off and run, it would take them 20 mins to figure out which immobiliser to use and then press the clutch :lol:

For the record i have never had any such bother :shrug:

Its very difficult to race in a garage. :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(pause for breath)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe he did once race a washing machine and a tumble dryer.....

:boxing:

I heard he lost :lol:

My grandad had been known to go around rounderbouts the wrong way. Mind you he was pretty with it and said it was only when he could clearly see there was no one coming. He kind of had a point :blush::lol: We soon stopped him from driving after finding that out.

For the record i have never had any such bother :shrug:

Its very difficult to race in a garage. :p

I said when driving the zed numbnuts :p:lol:

Anymore white goods gags and one or two will be spending 7 days on the side-lines and that inludes you SMD! :#1::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Maybe its something to do with 5 series drivers? When it was a bad winter 2 years back I remember one day we had a lot of snow fall. So much that when I was driving home you couldnt actually see where the road was. So I was following this articulated lorry doing 40mph as we joined the motorway. I happened to look in my mirror to see a guy in a 5 series pull out to go straight into the fast lane. God knows why as it was just white snow - no car tracks or anything. He promptly lost control and over took me spinning 360 degrees as he ploughed into the central reservation, stopping facing the wrong direction in the fast lane. Doh.

:lol: Maybe its something to do with 5 series drivers? When it was a bad winter 2 years back I remember one day we had a lot of snow fall. So much that when I was driving home you couldnt actually see where the road was. So I was following this articulated lorry doing 40mph as we joined the motorway. I happened to look in my mirror to see a guy in a 5 series pull out to go straight into the fast lane. God knows why as it was just white snow - no car tracks or anything. He promptly lost control and over took me spinning 360 degrees as he ploughed into the central reservation, stopping facing the wrong direction in the fast lane. Doh.

Had exactly the same story in Belgium in 2010 except it was a white van. About 10 inches of thick snow on the road, everybody going at around 30mph in one lane of the motorway (it literally felt like northern parts of Canada) and this one smart guy in a van decided that he's gonna go into the fast lane. He lasted 200 yards before writing it off into the central reservation.

Had exactly the same story in Belgium in 2010 except it was a white van. About 10 inches of thick snow on the road, everybody going at around 30mph in one lane of the motorway (it literally felt like northern parts of Canada) and this one smart guy in a van decided that he's gonna go into the fast lane. He lasted 200 yards before writing it off into the central reservation.

Yep! Thats just how it was. Amazing the stupidity of some people. :lol:

There are a huge amount of morons on the road, I haven't been driving that long really I only passed my test when I was 37 and I know everyone laughs about the driving theory test but I am glad I had to take it as it makes me very aware of whats going on around me and looking for possible hazards.

I have lost count of the times I have said to my other half, watch that guy there he is going to cut in, and then the guy does, you can tell a lot about what someone is going to do from their driving style.

You can't always be right, for instance I had no idea a white van was going to take half my Zed out last year but I guess all I am trying to say is if you think "I am a good driver so I will never have an accident" then you are kidding yourself as it's all the other morons you want to watch out for :surrender:

Its BMW drivers :lol:

A mate of mine has an E46 330, and was driving down the A12 in the snow the other day - he was in the outside lane overtaking a fair amount of slower moving traffic.

Another E46 330 sees this, and obviously thinks "well, if he can, I can" and also pulls out in the outside lane. About half a mile later he finds the rear overtaking the front and finishes up embedded in the central reservation.

My mate runs winter tyres, it seems not all 330 drivers do ........ :lol:

Its BMW drivers :lol:

A mate of mine has an E46 330, and was driving down the A12 in the snow the other day - he was in the outside lane overtaking a fair amount of slower moving traffic.

Another E46 330 sees this, and obviously thinks "well, if he can, I can" and also pulls out in the outside lane. About half a mile later he finds the rear overtaking the front and finishes up embedded in the central reservation.

My mate runs winter tyres, it seems not all 330 drivers do ........ :lol:

:lol:

A good driver is one that can spot a bad driver and be prepared for them to do something stupid

I've spotted a few bad drivers just from reading the forum and can't wait for them to post something stupid, does that make me a good driver? :lol:

Hmm, well you don't have to be able drive at all to use the forum so unfortunately I dont think forum skills translate directly into real life driving situations so it doesn't count unfortunately :shrug:

Id rather crash my computer than my car :doh: