Family Fortunes- What ppl ask you for in your car?

ArsenalMoh

That's right! The answer is chewing gum!

And today I had a brainwave. No more struggling of what to put in that stupid business card thingy....that is now my chewing gum holder storage facility.

It fits 2 normal chewing gum packets...but here's where it gets REALLY exciting. The trident packs might* be a perfect fit. I just have to buy one tomorrow to try it out.

Don't mention it guys...I like sharing my genius.

*I take no responsibility if the trident chewing gum packs are not the right fitment for the 350z business card holder compartment.

That's right! The answer is chewing gum!

And today I had a brainwave. No more struggling of what to put in that stupid business card thingy....that is now my chewing gum holder storage facility.

It fits 2 normal chewing gum packets...but here's where it gets REALLY exciting. The trident packs might* be a perfect fit. I just have to buy one tomorrow to try it out.

Don't mention it guys...I like sharing my genius.

*I take no responsibility if the trident chewing gum packs are not the right fitment for the 350z business card holder compartment.

Doesn't work on all models though, I have a cup holder there...