This LED things going too far...

AMT

Is it just me or do you think the LED's make it a bit... cheap looking. Looks good on Audis and some others, but I hate that manufacturers are slapping them on all ways, wherever they'll fit. I think the 370 could have done without them. Also the grills been ruined... the "teeth" have gone from the front of it :huh:

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2013-nis ... o-4788888/

The ‘fangs’ are no more, I think I prefer the current bumper with them in, they were either loved or hated when the 370z was released… :)

I also looked at it and thought, better with fangs. So glad I thought that. :lol:

The ‘fangs’ are no more, I think I prefer the current bumper with them in, they were either loved or hated when the 370z was released… :)

I also looked at it and thought, better with fangs. So glad I thought that. :lol:

I was never really a fan of the fangs and i am certainly not a fan of the fangless new front end either, there's no aggression to the car! :surrender:

Should have fitted the nismo front end that was shown at launch to all 370's imho

Agreed, hate the majority of them especially the Audi (too much like a xmas tree). Like the 911 and the couple of the 350z converted side reflectors (incorporated not on poking through). If we have to have better visability why not just brighter side lights (if indeed DRL's have to be brighter than side lights)

The running lights are more for the car being visible in poorer light. It does my head in when drivers have just their sidelights on when it's pouring with rain when it's getting dark. Past 2 days it's been really foggy here and I lost count of how many cars had NO lights on in these dark mornings....

As much as I agree with led running lights I think they look great. The mercs look good with them in the bumpers but u can't beat BMW's new angel eyes

I guess as DRLs are now mandatory for new cars, it was the cheapest way for Nissan to bodge them in. I think they should have been down the side of the light housing personally, where there already seemed to be dimples for them (as per Mitz pic). That would have looked great, but I'm guessing it didnt meet one country or others regulations so they stuck them on the bumper :thumbdown:

It does my head in when drivers have just their sidelights on when it's pouring with rain when it's getting dark

+1 on that. Gets on my nerves, do they not realise how much you can actually miss a dark coloured car at night when its just the sidelights?? :bang:

I vastly prefer the new wheels, the old ones always looked very static to me.

Basically I'd want the old car but with the new wheels, I think. I wonder why they didn't give the obligatory power increase though? Seems a very unusual thing to do, normally that's what sells the facelift version of cars.

Given the recent hype about Nismo involvement, why oh why no Nismo model here. :doh:

I like the new wheels and looks as though red calipers being adopted - they look very nice.

Front end though is far too 'tame' - again the Nismo treatment (or similar :teeth: ) is needed.

And no mention of any exhaust changes: NISSAN - IT IS A SPORTS CAR - MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ONE

Hope the message gets through :lol:

The 370 is a slow seller and the VQ engine has only got a couple more years in it before being replaced by Merc engines. So obviously they're not going to spend a ton of money squeezing out a bit more power (already 90PS/litre) or getting the Nismo version through worldwide emissions tests.

The 370 is a slow seller and the VQ engine has only got a couple more years in it before being replaced by Merc engines. So obviously they're not going to spend a ton of money squeezing out a bit more power (already 90PS/litre) or getting the Nismo version through worldwide emissions tests.

That's sad. I don't know why but it is. I doing we will see a 550z with an Amg engine.