My job has some perks I guess..........

DoogyRev

Been somewhere very exciting the last few days B) ...... forgive the crappy iPhone pics :blush:

mgp01.jpg

mgp02.jpg

mgp03.jpg

mgp04.jpg

Was not allowed a proper tour as that are on a big security lockdown ready for leaving for testing. Saw Nico Rosberg in the restaurant..... aren't racing drivers small :lol:

GP team this week, San Francisco next week, then install some wireless in a exclusive "gentleman's club" ;) when I get back........... so why am I leaving and moving to Canada :doh: .............. :lol::lol:

I do have to go back again to do some training, so will hopefully get a proper tour B)

The best stat of the day "Our new hospitality motor home consists of 19 articulated lorries, that take 4 hours to park and line up ready for building and connecting" :scare:

Been waiting all day for these :) If you need a hand at the club just let me know :D

I hope you not offering to hold some thing Graham :scare: ................ :lol:

Well nothing of yours Jim :p:D

I do have to go back again to do some training, so will hopefully get a proper tour B)

The best stat of the day "Our new hospitality motor home consists of 19 articulated lorries, that take 4 hours to park and line up ready for building and connecting" :scare:

Been waiting all day for these :) If you need a hand at the club just let me know :D

I hope you not offering to hold some thing Graham :scare: ................ :lol:

Well nothing of yours Jim :p:D

Let me check if I am performing at the club that week Graham, if I am I can get you complimentary tickets.... although it may be on a 'special' night ;)

Nice pics James :thumbs:

. Saw Nico Rosberg in the restaurant..... aren't racing drivers small :lol:

Hmm, are you very tall?, he's listed at 1.78m (5.10) about average...he is pretty slim though, 71kgs. Many years ago I was in Rhyl and James Hunt's World Championship Mclaren was on display in a Texaco station. Didn't have my camera but cheekily asked if I could sit in it :lol: . Just about squeezed into it, How on earth 1.85m Hunt managed to drive this is beyond me, he must have had very short legs and arms :lol:

Pete