Some latest pics of my Z

WINKJ

All I can say is that looks superb B) and you've obviously had a lot nicer weather at yours mate than we've had in Norwich.....just non stop rain so far and I really wanted to clean her today as well!

Top work :thumbs:

Thanks - I realllllly don't know whether to look into a nismo n2 style kit in the summer and I know only I can decide, but just don't know what to dooooo!!! :headhurt:

The rest of the car would look odd, you'll have the front splitter sitting far lower than the side skirts and thus look as though you may have a half finished car?

Lexx - I think it looks good with the gloss black front nose (the grill and surround) also with gloss black skirts. still unsure - I do however like the Amuse kit, not a fan of the INGS +1 the front splitter is farrrr too big!

Wasso - even with the nismo n2 skirts? I am not just looking into a front bumper, I mean the whole shibang! :lol:

:snack:

Lexx - I think it looks good with the gloss black front nose (the grill and surround)

I new there was something different (among other things) which I couldn't quite put my finger on, nice touch.

I'll get up to speed eventually with these things... :blush:

That looks stunning mate!! It really does show how much better the 06 bumper is over the 05!!

defo go for the N2 kit, thats what I have and love it! Only thing I would maybe change is have a complete new rear bumper or get the spats blended into the bumper!!

Top marks! :p

@dave- cheers for the comment

@jollyranchers - as doogyrev said, yep standard apart from the wrap (makes a big difference)

@wez - haha thinking about the n2 .... Just not 100% sure yet as I like The look at the mo :)