Nissan R35 GT-R UK Black Edition Leather Seats

R35LEE

Haha that black leather isn't filthy Peter its fire / smoke damaged and only good for spares. You can give it a go with you refurb magic if you want?

Stick some close ups of all the damage Lee,

So long as the leather is not burnt through to the foam swab I might be able to do them.

Me thinks the airbrush may have to come out on those ones though!!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard from Lee?

I paid a deposit of £400 on the GTR seats and the arrangement I had with him and its on here in a Pm was that he needs to get a van!

R35LEE

Z Veteran

• photo-thumb-10571.jpg?_r=1352160144
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,639 posts

Sent 02 December 2012 - 16:59

Hi Peter, I will defo be down by Xmas mate! Will even wear my Santa suit for delivering them haha. How's the car looking? :thumbs:

As he is bringing them down on 23rd December as the 1st part of a double journey and fitting them.

In exchange for sortiing out the wiring and fitting the seats I was going to sort some Alezan ones out that needed a refurb.

Well you can see all the banter in the posts.

I made a couple of calls and sent messages on Saturday 22nd to confirm Lee was coming but he never replied.

As I don't like letting people down I stayed in the whole day on 23rd and not only did he not show up but he didnt even deem me the obanity of a call to say hey Peter dont waste your day I cant make it!

Not a problem so i now have to work on the theory that he did come down and was either involved in an accident and is lying in Hospital or he is deceased.

What other possible explination could someone have to treat a fellow man as thus.

I am very old fashioned and on the day my mum died I still informed people that i could not turn up.

All the above is a factuall acount of what happened and can be seen in writting by Admin/Mods as i kept copies of P'Ms and of course payment.

Mind you if he has expired or was victim of Doomsday this will not happen!

This was the last message I got from him!

R35LEE

Z Veteran

• photo-thumb-10571.jpg?_r=1352160144
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,639 posts

Sent 14 December 2012 - 10:05

Hmmmmm.....

I think I can do 23rd!

Right let me go through my diary.

I will be posting those facelift door trims out today finally too mate!

Best regards,

Lee :thumbs:

Time out over to the Jury.

:surrender:

Edited by 4RE Leather

It really is a poor show and I am getting quite a few messages from other frustrated customers.

Thank God I located those other 2 interior's Dip.

I just need a GTR now to fot them in.

:lol:

Yeah everyone is busy at this time of year but it doesn't take long to let everyone know. A lot of traders on here put up 'holiday' times that they were unavailable :thumbs:

It really is a poor show and I am getting quite a few messages from other frustrated customers.

Hope you get this sorted Peter. Any dealings I've had with you have been spot on which is more than I can say unfortunately for Lee. I gave up on him in the end but fortunately no money changed hands in my case.

Bloody hell, last message you got said he thinks he can do the 23rd and he would check his diary and you decided to sit in all day thinking he might turn up.

He is alive and has had a number of large things on his plate with work so I would put the lack of communication down to that. When i next speak to him, which may not be until next year, I will get him to give you a call.

Why don't you drive up and get the seats, sounds like you have more free time than Lee does so would probably be easier and quicker for you.

Yeah everyone is busy at this time of year but it doesn't take long to let everyone know. A lot of traders on here put up 'holiday' times that they were unavailable :thumbs:

Is it a Holiday? no one told me! No wonder that guy I bought the GTR set of in Birmingham gave me strange looks.

I still went though lol

Lee is a good chap, he just tskes on too much, then gets buried live with it all and then lets people down. not deliberetly, but I t does happen.

best bet is to speak to matt bowey, s he can often sort it with lee quicker

Never said he was a bad chap and I don't for one moment think he deliberately went out to misslead me.

Communication even to say naff off would have done but Lee has made contact now:)

Lee is a good chap, he just tskes on too much, then gets buried live with it all and then lets people down. not deliberetly, but I t does happen.

best bet is to speak to matt bowey, s he can often sort it with lee quicker

+1 not the first time unfortunately....

Communication is the key, being busy is no excuse at all :nono:

• Like 1