Nissan R35 GT-R UK Black Edition Leather Seats

R35LEE

I just cant believe these have been up for a year and no one has snapped them up.

Had i known I def would have had them.

Incidently out of interest whats a bride seat look like!

Not that I want a set as it has to be GTR all the way:)

Peter without being harsh.... would you get in and out of those seats ok? :surrrender:

I just cant believe these have been up for a year and no one has snapped them up.

Had i known I def would have had them.

Incidently out of interest whats a bride seat look like!

Not that I want a set as it has to be GTR all the way:)

Peter without being harsh.... would you get in and out of those seats ok? :surrrender:

Your not being harsh. Sometimes I need my eyes opening up as these jabs they keep giving me make me feel like a kid in a sweetie shop.

I really had not given it any thought. As long as it moves back and forward, as I need it fully back to get out the car in the garage.

I do drive with it almost upright.

I need to find someone who has a set so i can have a go.

The 458 I do the leather on is simular and not a problem thus far, mind you i only get to take it for a 5 mile spin in a blue moon and the thrill superceeds the pain.

happy days:)

Right guys these are still up for sale and I will be doing another 2 sets shortly. First person to inbox me can have this forst set and if they come to me I will even fit them!

Peter, I will reserve a set for you mate.

Right guys these are still up for sale and I will be doing another 2 sets shortly. First person to inbox me can have this forst set and if they come to me I will even fit them!

Any blue ones...

:poppy:

Edited by spursmaddave

Lee It may not be for 3 months latest so i would sell them all and let you know when I am ready.

That way there is no pressure on either of us:)

If the trim was blue not red I would have them :blush:

I have blue dye:) !!!

Surely blue dye on red seats would make purple? :shrug:

I have never tried it lol.

The dye is a water based plastic from what I can gather,

It bonds to the surface.

I have some red leather and blue dye so i shall have a play.

I dont think I would change the colour of something that is constantly in contact with you like the bolster or swab!

Watch this space lol

Edited by 4RE Leather

Well that answers that question then:)

Blue will go on red.

And the square is Nissan Anthracite!

The blue is Porsche blue that I used on a Boxster.

DSCF0391.jpg

Now rub on them every day like you would if it were on the seat bolster and see how long it lasts. If its anything like the kit I had (I hope not), I give it a month before it wears through on the edges of the bolsters. ;)

Well that answers that question then:)

Blue will go on red.

And the square is Nissan Anthracite!

The blue is Porsche blue that I used on a Boxster.

DSCF0391.jpg

Now rub on them every day like you would if it were on the seat bolster and see how long it lasts. If its anything like the kit I had (I hope not), I give it a month before it wears through on the edges of the bolsters. ;)

Edited by 4RE Leather