19" Nismo LMGT4's

abc123

hey guys and girls, i want to make my z less of a show car and more of 'go' car so selling a few goodies to fund a f/i project

i have tried taking pictures but unfortunately the local car wash was closed as the weather is terrible here ATM so my pictures arent great and the alloys are just washed with water from a hose pipe....

002.jpg

1. 19" NISMO LMGT4's, in very good condition not mint though and some flaking

front n/s

003.jpg

004.jpg

front o/s

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

rear n/s

008.jpg

009.jpg

rear o/s

012.jpg

both front tyres dunlop spsport maxx 245/35/19 with 3-4mm

both rear tyres bridgestone potenza 275/35/19 with 4-5mm

sorry pictures arent great, but your welcome to view anytime if your local, any questions just ask...

looking for 1400quid collection only

based in bradford/leeds, west yorkshire

Aamir

Probably a tad over priced for the condition they are in imho. The price you are asking would be more suited for a set in very good condition at the very least. :)

Best no putting your mobile number up as well on an open forum. PM me if you want it removing ;)

:edit: number now removed after been requested by the OP :)

I paid £1450 for a near perfect set last year from a member on here (webber) and sold another set I has for £1200 with new Kumho tyres as a refurb project as the paint was bubbling exactly like yours are, there was also some corrosion on the centre caps, Keith (Maccaman) bought them off me. He has since had them refurbed and they look perfect now.

Obviously it's up to you what you want to sell them for, just thought I would give you an idea on price. :thumbs:

I cant beleive anyone would pay that kind of money for those wheels, im not joking i cant get over it.

I think they look like a set of multi fit cheap wheels covered in corrosion! I honestly wouldnt pay anymore than £400 for them, when you look at the new wheels you can get for around £600.

I know there nismo but so what! :wacko:

I cant beleive anyone would pay that kind of money for those wheels, im not joking i cant get over it.

I think they look like a set of multi fit cheap wheels covered in corrosion! I honestly wouldnt pay anymore than £400 for them, when you look at the new wheels you can get for around £600.

:lol:

Comparing halfords wheels to a set of forged Nismos :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks for the information guys, seems like they are over priced, although i find it weird how it can be accepted a set of rays can be put on the market for 800quid and a set of these LMGT4's are valued at 400quid by a halford shopper :headhurt:

not worth selling less than 1200quid though

1200quid new price, in no rush to sell

thanks

thanks for the information guys, seems like they are over priced, although i find it weird how it can be accepted a set of rays can be put on the market for 800quid and a set of these LMGT4's are valued at 400quid by a halford shopper :headhurt:

thanks

Don't be bullied into feeling like you have to reduce the price. They are your wheels and you can try and sell them for what you like. The market will tell you whether they are too expensive or not, by whether they sell or not.

People can pass comment but it's up to you in the end.

And to the person comparing them to wheels that cost £600 new :lol::lol: and :lol::lol: and even more :lol::lol:

just out of interest, how much do Nismos weight compared to half-arseds finest?

i know the difference between stock 18" wheels and RAYS, but what about in 19" sizes?

I did a search years ago before I bought my 19" NISMOs and they weigh the same as the standard 18s that come with a zed (not the Rays)

thanks

It Wasn't accepted and a lot of people posted to say the standard curbed £800 rays up for sale at the moment are way overpriced.

The op asked the moderators to remove those comments.

Personally I think comments on pricing help set the current market value.

I bought the ones off Ebay for £875 yesterday which are described as very good condition with no curbing but a bit of discoloration on the polished rear rims. I will see when I collect on Friday how good they are but they have 2 new Falken rear tyres 275 30 19's on them, so were a bargain.

The LM GT4's on my car need refurbing and are in a similar condition to yours. I was thinking of asking for around £1200 once done which will cost about £240.

I would advise you to get yours done as they will be a lot more saleable than in the current condition.

thanks

Don't be bullied into feeling like you have to reduce the price. They are your wheels and you can try and sell them for what you like. The market will tell you whether they are too expensive or not, by whether they sell or not.

People can pass comment but it's up to you in the end.

And to the person comparing them to wheels that cost £600 new :lol::lol: and :lol::lol: and even more :lol::lol:

Sarnie, I don't think anyone is bullying the OP into lowering the price, just offering them advice and a price guide compared to previously sold wheels. The OP doesn't have to take this advice as gospel.

Abc123 if you want me to forward you photos of the condition that my wheels were in so you can compare the condition I will be happy to do so.

just out of interest, how much do Nismos weight compared to half-arseds finest?

i know the difference between stock 18" wheels and RAYS, but what about in 19" sizes?

I did a search years ago before I bought my 19" NISMOs and they weigh the same as the standard 18s that come with a zed (not the Rays)

No they're much lighter than stock 18". In fact 19" Nismo's are lighter than the 17" OEM stockies too and just a little heavier than the Rays.

NISMO 19"

20.39lb front,

20.61lb rear.

Stock 17"

23.26lb front,

24.14lb rear

Stock 18" 6-spoke

26.56lbs front,

26.56lbs rear.

Stock 18" 5-spoke

24.4lbs front,

25.8lbs rear.

Rays 18" Forged

18.19lbs front,

18.62lbs rear.

18" Nismos are about the same as the Rays in weight too.

:clap::doh:

thanks[/quote

I replied to this comment, but for some reason the mods have not approved it. :shrug:

I'll try again! What I mean't was that I simple dont think they old wheels are worth the money, considering that I was offered a brand new set of 18 inch rays for £600 +pp last month.

Furthermore their are really good quality wheels out there for around £600-£700. I'm no wheel expert but I simple dont think the nismo wheels are any better than the optional Rays.

Finally, may I make it crystal clear that I have never stepped foot in a Halfords store, never mind viewed there range of alloy wheels.

If you can provide me with a good reason why the Nismo wheels are better quality than the Rays, I'll stand corrected. :thumbs:

Maybe the mods should clean up this guys for sale thread and if people wish to discuss the differences between Nismo wheels and other wheels then maybe we should start another thread. I don't think it's fair to fill the for sale post with a discussion.

I think I'm with you stuarty, I think Rays are so over rated and over priced it's a joke my BMW alloys on the wifes car are still in mint condition when I bought the car in 2000 as for my mint Rays on my 17000 miler roadster there due a refurb soon due to corrosion as they all do! :rant:

Maybe the mods should clean up this guys for sale thread and if people wish to discuss the differences between Nismo wheels and other wheels then maybe we should start another thread. I don't think it's fair to fill the for sale post with a discussion.

That's up to the OP Steve. We only delete offensive posts, stuff that is rely off topic, rubbish posts and the down right nasty. :thumbs:

Sorry if anyone thinks i may have hijacked this thread, i only commented on the price. It was the seller that tried to make me appear stupid.

I really hope the seller sells there wheels. Its like everything in life, somethings are worth more to others.

Ive paid silly money for things in the past and i know friends thought i was crazy, but at the end of the day if it is what you want, you'll pay for. :thumbs:

thanks[/quote

I replied to this comment, but for some reason the mods have not approved it.