'Shed" for a zed...

slimjim

Been offline for a while with working away from home and having Crimbo.

But the GOOD news is, with the extra cash I have had from working on site.... I have bought a "shed" ..... :teeth:

Cause.jpg

Bra.jpg

PSide.jpg

newwheels2.jpg

Quite a bit of work to do to it.

2.5 T4 SWB :yahoo:

What do you think? B)

Very nice. My mate has a blue one, which he had remapped... Got some serous power out of it.

Nice....

This is the Ex-AA model 'Top of the range' ....

102 PS (75 kW; 101 bhp) @ 3,500

250 N·m (184 ft·lbf) @ 1,900

BUT ... it has just had '150 bhp' injectors put on it... and will be getting a re-map as soon as I get hold if it. B)

Can't WAIT to get it..... also means I will be able to properly SORN the Zed over next winter and only tax it for 6 months :lol:

Very nice. My mate has a blue one, which he had remapped... Got some serous power out of it.

Nice....

BUT ... it has just had '150 bhp' injectors put on it... and will be getting a re-map as soon as I get hold if it. B)

Can't WAIT to get it..... also means I will be able to properly SORN the Zed over next winter and only tax it for 6 months :lol:

He also retro fitted cruise control to it... which if your`s is the right sort of year is easy to do as they are drive by wire anyway.

Nice....

He also retro fitted cruise control to it... which if your`s is the right sort of year is easy to do as they are drive by wire anyway.

Yes, no CC on it at the moment. but I think, as you say, it is pretty easy. about £60 for the stalk as all the electrics are all ready there.

Have LOADS of other stuff to do to it first. Like take the height back up, as it is PROPERLY slammed to the deck. lowered 110mm! :lol:

Won't go over any speed bumps like that. Then there is a little rust in the sliding door shut which I need to sort.

Insurance is weird, need to put a working sink and a 'cooking appliance' into it within 6 months, as part of my agreement.

but we were planning on doing that anyway... B)

Nice....

Yes, no CC on it at the moment. but I think, as you say, it is pretty easy. about £60 for the stalk as all the electrics are all ready there.

Yep, I did it on my mk4 golf and its pretty easy. Just need the stalk and a small bit of loom. One bit of loom goes to ECU, the other to the fuse box. Then you have to enable it using the OBD2 socket - can use vag.com to do it. :thumbs:

Vanborgini yellow! very B)

:lol:

Yeah, it's an Ex-AA (obviously) but has gone a few shades lighter for that certain "pop"

Hoping for a nice sunny day after the weekend so I can get some decent photo's of it with my decent camera.

Fetching it from Exmouth on Saturday... can't wait!

Nice Jim, great for chucking the gig gear in the back and arrive in style.

I'm sure it'll be used for festivals too eh!

Yeah, we have lots of plans for it bud....

Gonna have to get a quote for you to clay bar it, gonna take you a week? :lol:

Now that's a proper shed! Can even fit a lawnmower, couple if bikes and a watering can in there :lol:

And when u get bored of the yellow u can paint in black with a red stripe, red spoiler and drive around with a cigar between ur teeth chasing bad guys :lol:

My definition of a shed would be the coolest car (or van) u can find for under a grand that meets ur requirements

My old Dodge Ram B250 cost me £880 to buy - 5.9 litre V8. Is that cool enough? Sold off to some chaps going to leMans last year unfortunately - don't know if they made it or not!

25042009225.jpg

Could fit my 16 foot Apache Canadian canoe in it front to back no probs :lol: