Egged!!

SteveW

id rather have the car hit by eggs than bricks.

I was driving home one night when a team of youngsters in a shithole area near where i stay threw a brick from behind a tree and it caught the a-pillar of my car, if it was an inch back it would have came through the window and hit my girlfriend in the face.

I would find it EGGciting if we could EGGsterminate and totally EGGliminate them by some suitable EGGxecution method, possibly EGGlectricution. :p

Apologies SteveW its no YOKE. Ive been a victim myself :blush:

I would find it EGGciting if we could EGGsterminate and totally EGGliminate them by some suitable EGGxecution method, possibly EGGlectricution. :p

All of that is EGGtremly confusing. In fact my heads SCRAMBLED trying to read that. You've completely FRIED my brain.....

Oh wait, it was a joke.... Did you POACH it off a joke website?

All of that is EGGtremly confusing. In fact my heads SCRAMBLED trying to read that. You've completely FRIED my brain.....

Oh wait, it was a joke.... Did you POACH it off a joke website?

I take my hat off to an obvious EGGspert :thumbs:

I was driving home one night when a team of youngsters in a shithole area near where i stay threw a brick from behind a tree and it caught the a-pillar of my car, if it was an inch back it would have came through the window and hit my girlfriend in the face.

Apart from the brick nearly hitting the girlfriend, how is the car?

Some little scrotes decided it would be fun to egg my car last night whilst parked outside the GF's!!!

Had I caught them he would have found out how unfunny eggs can be!

The protien in eggs is good for paint but the shell scratches are not..................... ;) Sorry it happened but it could have been worse, someone mentioned bricks :scare:

Apart from the brick nearly hitting the girlfriend, how is the car?

Ah it was my old c2 vts, car was a bit dented but got it fixed for a reasonable price. Got the little **** that done it and gave him it