Don't want to get this wrong..................

glrnet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tyres should arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed though City Link are delivering and so far this Chrimbo they've been pants!!! If they do turn up tomorrow, they'll be fitted and the new wheels on the car on Friday, thank you Santa B):yahoo: Found a set of Brembo's today and ordered them too, just have to decide Blue with Silver logo or vice versa :wacko::surrender::shrug:

Have you decided on tyres yet Graham?

Are you going to run it with spacers or not?

I reckon a 285/35 on the rear will sit just right with no arch work. 245/35 on the front should sit nice too. If you plan on running spacers then you might have to go narrower on the tyres. Narrower Vreds would work well with spacers I reckon.

MW Tech do a range of sizes including 10 and 15 so whatever you decide you'll be sorted! :thumbs:

Id say blue with silver logo, silver with blue wouldnt stand out against the lovely wheels me thinks.

+1 - yeah, best you copy SpursMadDave - great idea of his :lol:

For the record I had the idea from Zman's post well over a year ago...

Graham just got me to move my arse and get it done :lol:

I think blue brembos too silver would not stand out against the rotors

Tyres have arrived, Shitty Link have partially redeemed themselves. Appointment tomorrow first thing at my local caring independent tyre place :yahoo::yahoo:

Tyres should arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed though City Link are delivering and so far this Chrimbo they've been pants!!! If they do turn up tomorrow, they'll be fitted and the new wheels on the car on Friday, thank you Santa B):yahoo: Found a set of Brembo's today and ordered them too, just have to decide Blue with Silver logo or vice versa :wacko::surrender::shrug:

Have you decided on tyres yet Graham?

Are you going to run it with spacers or not?

I reckon a 285/35 on the rear will sit just right with no arch work. 245/35 on the front should sit nice too. If you plan on running spacers then you might have to go narrower on the tyres. Narrower Vreds would work well with spacers I reckon.

MW Tech do a range of sizes including 10 and 15 so whatever you decide you'll be sorted! :thumbs:

How much is yours lowered Bob? :wacko: Did I just ask that :scare: no more mods, no more mods................................

looks B) but agree with Blacky,defo need lowering a tad. :teeth:

:lol: Resistance is futile Graham. But lowering just a smidge would look B)

Think I might have to speak to Darren ref his set up :)

He's running Meister R coilovers. I'm running Eibach and Adrian is running Tein springs.

The coilovers are the way to go in my opinion as you have the option for adjustment.

Looking good though Mr G :thumbs:

How much is yours lowered Bob? :wacko: Did I just ask that :scare: no more mods, no more mods................................

looks B) but agree with Blacky,defo need lowering a tad. :teeth:

mines lowered on tein coilovers now.to be totally honest its a little to low but looks the part.i am going to raise it slightly after christmas.

DSCF4296.jpg

winterwheelsfittedonloweredsuspension001.jpg

:teeth: