It'ssnnnnoooowwwwing!

AK350Z

Little bit of snow around Cambridge atm. Seems pot luck as to where in this region you are, some are getting rain, others snow, others sleet. Its not settling, so dont expect many problems.

Funnily enough the roads in to Cambridge today were the quietest they have been for months!

I'm aware how much other folk have had :blush: But were are only a couple of miles from the coast here. Might go and have a walk up a hill now to get in the christmas spirit :yahoo:

Heading up your way tomorrow with the old man to walk up a few (hopefully) snow-covered hills :thumbs: we'll be in his VW Sharan though, not the Zed :drive1

DB

Yeah in london we've had at least a bit of sleet that could be classed as snow :) seems to have stopped now though!

got my first ICY reading on the pod last night and want to give the man who invented heated seats a medal!

:lol: I don't even feel my heated seats :wacko: I must be wearing too many layers :lol:

I ventured out into the wilds for a wee walk up Wasdale to the stretcher box up at Styhead Tarn. Wind must have been NE as there was loads of cloud backing up on the east side but Wasdale itself was sunny.

Sorry Chris, Fran took the Pandamonium to work this morning, so I was left with the Punto. It still has winters on, so it was fine for all the slush on the roads. Temps are just above 0 still, so it is melting fast lower down now.

Took some piccies though!

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

Looks just like my old one! Same colour, 5 door k series. Yours is higher spec though - mine had cloth! It was AWESOME in the snow and I even played offroad with mine, lacked torque but was perfectly usable in the rough stuff.

No snow here but very cold. Why we've missed out I've no idea, we are normally one of the first low lying places!