Wasso

Look good?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Look good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Needs to be a different colour!

Courtesy of SpursMadDave and his recent for sale items and now the car has been painted, thought it was time to dress the back end. It's totally de-badged but thought a bit of Tommy K to spruce the back end. I originally wanted red, but want to trial something different.

Opinions please.....

e2dc895a.jpg

edc9ad13.jpg

f56a0318.jpg

312b574c.jpg

Okay thanks guys for the honest opinions.

My verdict, I like it, but not massively drooling over it. It's different for sure and frankly I wanted the red similar to Busters. More than happy for any other viewers to poll and pass comment. I'm guessing it's a bit marmite. :thumbs:

I've not fixed it to the car as yet, so it maybe up for sale next week :lol:

I personally dont like debadged cars each to their own and all that...

+1 I never understand the point of if i am honest :wacko: I mean you wouldn't debadge a Rolex or an expensive designer brand of sunglass's not that the zed is in that category but it not a BMW where you have multiple engine size's and pretend you have a 1.8l engine but really have a 3.5l :lol:

I personally dont like debadged cars each to their own and all that... I think a red one would look stupid on a blue car also

+1 I had a blue/red theme on mine but I think a red k would clash a bit for some reason. Much prefer the black, looks good

Each to their own Col :thumbs:

If we all liked the sane thing we would all be driving the same car.... hang on thats not a good example :lol:

Aye, I made up my own rear badge! Bought a chrome 350Z sprayed the numbers and left the Z chrome to try highlight the point that its a Z :lol: Maybe I should get some crazy font style stick on numbers and letters and make up my own 350Z on the back ;)