Just Realised

Neilp

Just realised I smashed the 5000 post mark this week at somepoint :dance:

Just thought i'd take a moment to say thanks to everyone who has helped me out over the last couple of years on here and a thanks to all the team for putting up with alot of my hooliganistic comments and answers without banning me :lol: You guys do a sterling job running this place and it now occupies most of my life :doh::lol:

Been a pleasure guys and look forward to making the next 5000 more constructive :p;):lol:

What a sad case, 5,000 posts in a little over 2 years.... :lol:

See you in the 'Legends' bar soon ;)

haha, I never really posted much the first year as I didnt know that much. Took a while to settle in but starting to make up for it :lol:

Oooh a "legends bar," that sounds like a fantastic new place to get on the forum :lol::#1::yahoo:

haha, I never really posted much the first year as I didnt know that much. Took a while to settle in but starting to make up for it :lol:

Oooh a "legends bar," that sounds like a fantastic new place to get on the forum :lol::#1::yahoo:

I didn't post anything for about 6 months, so mine is basically from about April last year :blush:

I think we need a new chat room called 'Legends Bar' you can be the bouncer :boxing:

I didn't post anything for about 6 months, so mine is basically from about April last year :blush:

I think we need a new chat room called 'Legends Bar' you can be the bouncer :boxing:

I would love to moderate a bar room :lol: Could maybe get an online poker table >???? :#1:

I would love to moderate a bar room :lol: Could maybe get an online poker table >???? :#1:

Poker Table - Check

Pool/Snooker Table - Check

Pole Dancers - Check

Lap Dancers - Check

Huge 3D TV Screen for Football or Beach Volleyball - Check

Poker Table - Check

Pool/Snooker Table - Check

Pole Dancers - Check

Lap Dancers - Check

Huge 3D TV Screen for Football or Beach Volleyball - Check

Who let you in the Team Area? :lol:

Well done bud, I've crossed into a new special category too, but I'm not changing my name to pink :surrender:

look forward to making the next 5000 more constructive :p;):lol:

Can we quote you on that?! :p:lol::p:thumbs:

:lol: aye that'll be right!

You certainly shouldn't be in any 'bar' area Neil - you'd just get banned within a day

:p

Lmao bronzee, vik took the words out my mouth... Probably not :lol:

Vik I don't know what you're talking about, I never get into fights in pubs :shrug::lol: