Blingtastic!

EH 370z

That sir.. Is hideous. I would actually say its a vulgar display of wealth.

surely you could find a better way to spend the money. like paying someone to repeatedly punch him in the face...maybe.. Just an idea.

Yep it is hideous, but I would imaging to you and I £3.5m is a lot of money B) ....... to him its not even the small amount of change I have in my pocket :surrender:

surely you could find a better way to spend the money. like paying someone to repeatedly punch him in the face...maybe.. Just an idea.

Yep it is hideous, but I would imaging to you and I £3.5m is a lot of money B) ....... to him its not even the small amount of change I have in my pocket :surrender:

Jim, I can see you cruising the mean streets of BC in that car :lol::lol:

Doesnt matter how much money he has or spends that car, the model in it and him are way fugley :lol: