If you have a cat......now with video panting cat

Zugara

They are great even the laziest cats can't resist, they even sound like a flying bird, great workout for a moggy that's a bit porky too lol timmy's only git three legs but he still bounces around like a loon although generally he doesn't play much, I have to hide it lol. Another thing for him are valerian toys similar to catnip which some cats don't bother with. I get all timmy's toys from http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/shop/ as Monet from purchases goes towards rescued cats too :)

They are great even the laziest cats can't resist, they even sound like a flying bird, great workout for a moggy that's a bit porky too lol timmy's only git three legs but he still bounces around like a loon although generally he doesn't play much, I have to hide it lol. Another thing for him are valerian toys similar to catnip which some cats don't bother with. I get all timmy's toys from http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/shop/ as Monet from purchases goes towards rescued cats too :)

what a great shop :thumbs:

YEP a deffo toy that does what it says on the tin, I am very very impressed wit it. :thumbs:

my cat hardly moves off the sofa, hates being picked up, and only plays if it involves food.

will this work cause I really want something to get it to play! its so boring just sitting there!

I bet you will be surprised :thumbs:

Hope you bought a spare lure :shrug:

i bought one! if it gets my cat to play it truly is an EPIC cat toy!

my cat will not move, play, or be remotely interested in ANYTHING unless its food.

after food it will continue being a grumpy **** until food is next present.

:snack: