Finally some pictures of the new Zed!

DSC_0831.jpg

Sorry for the ridiculous angle of the picture!

DSC_0830.jpg

DSC_0828.jpg

Anyone know what make of exhaust this is? It's got some small perforations around the circumference of the pipe if that's any help!

DSC_0827.jpg

I will follow these up with some proper photos when the car has been polished, these were taken just before it started raining (again) and I think the rushed nature is apparent in the quality of the images!

Maybe the reversing sensors don't work ;)

you need a new fence as well :lol::blush:

In fact they work too well! I think the guy who owned it before me might have been an old boy because the parking sensors go crazy when I'm about a metre away from anything lol!

Thanks to all of you for the positive comments!

I'm looking to keep the exterior fairly standard, except maybe some wheels and focus on the interior and performance. The performance side will have to wait til next year when I've got some more readies so if anyone's got any tips on classy interior mods I'd be interested to hear them :D:offtopic:

I'm looking to keep the exterior fairly standard, except maybe some wheels and focus on the interior and performance. The performance side will have to wait til next year when I've got some more readies so if anyone's got any tips on classy interior mods I'd be interested to hear them :D:offtopic:

RSW carbon dash kit but your talking serious dollar bud............don't be tempted by cheap ebay shash - classy it aint.

Looks good though B)

Thanks a lot guys, I'm getting a massive kick out of driving it and I got my first honk and wave from a fellow Zed owner (also gunmetal grey, 04 plate, on the M27...).

I must admit I am very tempted by the carbon fibre dash, I had a look at Jay's when he was selling it and I thought the carbon interior looked amazing! There's a few companies selling DIY carbon fibre kits but I'm worried out farking it up and making it look much worse! :lol:

PM spursmaddave he likes to fiddle with his interior :D