GTM FX35 HR 2WD 500HP STG1 SUPERCHARGER

4RE Leather

shame the troq aint coming in further down, that'll be a rappid car I'd say, nicely tuned. whats the AFR like, oil temp, air temp, water temps? That'll be a nice car to drive I would say. Peter can I have a go?

What's the pro's / con's to the GTM kit Mark? What could he do to get more Torq out of the engine? (if it supports any more torq with std internals that is)

Tell Peter to leave the traction control on :lol:

Anders,

It's a supercharger boost is relevant to engine speed, boost makes torque , full 10 psi isnt seen until 7200 rpm but it makes a nice car no big torque curve to un settle the rear tyres , easy to drive very responsive not like a turbo car.

All temps are goods water temperature is around 90 deg's under load on the dyno , oil temps are good no hot turbo's to raise the oil temp. AFR's are spot on for a S/C, running down into the low 11's at high rpm for safety and motor longtivity.

Remember this is a totally stock motor , so i think it is an awesome conversion the HR and also the VHR (370Z motor) are built for F/I.

I have driven a 370Z fitted with a GTM stage 1 turbo kit running around 480bhp at the rear wheel with a stock motor around 400lb/ft torque and that car was awesome as well , Nissan have stepped back up to the door with building proper motors.

shame the troq aint coming in further down, that'll be a rappid car I'd say, nicely tuned. whats the AFR like, oil temp, air temp, water temps? That'll be a nice car to drive I would say. Peter can I have a go?

What's the pro's / con's to the GTM kit Mark? What could he do to get more Torq out of the engine? (if it supports any more torq with std internals that is)

Tell Peter to leave the traction control on :lol:

Whats a traction control Anders? (Joke)

But I would like to know if a Troq is related to a Troll, and what's AFR?

Troq is badly typed Torque. lol

And AFR = Air/Fuel Ratio :thumbs:

Great numbers. If this kit had been around when I had my Zed, I may have been tempted to keep it. As it stood, the TT route was gonna be just too expensive.

Anders,

It's a supercharger boost is relevant to engine speed, boost makes torque , full 10 psi isnt seen until 7200 rpm but it makes a nice car no big torque curve to un settle the rear tyres , easy to drive very responsive not like a turbo car.

All temps are goods water temperature is around 90 deg's under load on the dyno , oil temps are good no hot turbo's to raise the oil temp. AFR's are spot on for a S/C, running down into the low 11's at high rpm for safety and motor longtivity.

Remember this is a totally stock motor , so i think it is an awesome conversion the HR and also the VHR (370Z motor) are built for F/I.

I have driven a 370Z fitted with a GTM stage 1 turbo kit running around 480bhp at the rear wheel with a stock motor around 400lb/ft torque and that car was awesome as well , Nissan have stepped back up to the door with building proper motors.

A completely different animal to my TT so, progressive the whole way... hoping to hold boost until redline soon :disguise: I have to say I love my TT and the way the power delivery is, it's mega impressive to just bolt on a kit on standard engine and see those figures though. Heat is a pain with turbo's...

Well done and want some vids! B)

Nice to use the stock ECU too. Guessing the limiter is left somewhere in the dyno back room too :lol:

Chris, I'm hoping your numbers will be a bit different from those here... (higher) :teeth:

How many build hours was put in to fit the kit? (I'm guessing you can get away with not doing the oil cooler and FRS, injectors if you didn't want it safer?)

What would the cost of a TT be Lexx?

The TT build that Abbey were planning on my HR engined Zed (same as yours) hit £19k before I pulled the plug. And that was using standard internals with a predicted HP value of around what you have got.

We use a fuel return kit and larger injectors, any car running F/I needs a raising rate fuel system to keep the fuel pressure at the correct pressure.

We are even using stock Clutch.

I will work out the total hours later on but it is a lot less than a motor rebuild before fitting the turbo/Super chargers.

Mark

The TT build that Abbey were planning on my HR engined Zed (same as yours) hit £19k before I pulled the plug. And that was using standard internals with a predicted HP value of around what you have got.

We could do this cheaper now thou.

Sorry, should have stated that this was back when HR kits where thin on the ground and no-one in the UK had done one :thumbs:

We could do this cheaper now thou.

Almost 50% cheaper!!

Sorry, should have stated that this was back when HR kits where thin on the ground and no-one in the UK had done one :thumbs: