370z servicing intervals

Jay

Yup I may be staying on the forum a little longer lol... currently looking at purchasing a 370z :teeth:

I will let you away with this lexx... Captain Mac has owned up :boxing::lol:

Hi guys and gals, I was just wondering what the service intervals are for a 370z? :blush: Jay

Something you want to tell us Jay ;)

:lol:

:lol: I am ready to purchase it..... just trying to sort out the best deal before I commit. I was going to get a porsche cayman s.... BUT in my price bracket it would have had to been an 06 with about 34k on it. So I was chatting with my old boy and he said: " Dont be so stupid... you can get an 60 plate 370z with under 4k on the clock for that money" So yup... the old boy knew best :lol::blush:

Yup I may be staying on the forum a little longer lol... currently looking at purchasing a 370z :teeth:

I will let you away with this lexx... Captain Mac has owned up :boxing::lol:

Hi guys and gals, I was just wondering what the service intervals are for a 370z? :blush: Jay

Something you want to tell us Jay ;)

:#1::#1:

Just when we thought it was safe to post on the forum again. :p:lol::p:lol: Good stuff Jay, you should enjoy the Z34. :thumbs::drive1 What, spec, colour, manual/tiptronic, UK new/Jap import???

*tries to imagine a 370 wrapped in matt orange*..........*vomits*

listen bitch why dont you get yourself a zed first before you start slagging other folk. :lol:

Andy I may have a little cash left over but i wont go for the usual. I will be visiting the guy who done my custom zorst for my 350.

Oh and possibly a little bit of wrapping may be getting done in time lol

Darling.... I am more than capable thank you very much :p Remember I have never bumped my zed... how many times have you........ OoOoOoOoOoOoOO :lol:

look forward to seeing this matey... need to get it lowered and on spacers though :lol:

check g mans car out, his sits absolutely awesome :thumbs: not too low either :)